Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Enjoy the young age. You will die laughing when your old with kids and 200 dollars for shoes sounds ignorant.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Enjoy the young age. You will die laughing when your old with kids and 200 dollars for shoes sounds ignorant.
give me a break.

when im old im sure i wont be worry about 200 kicks. and im sure i wont be crying on a forum about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

I would be surprised if these didn't have the blue tint, seems to be the Nike norm now.

Yea on everything except some damn columbia 11s....

But on royals, like MjSaver said, they will do..

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What is hilariously ammusing 2 me is those that disagree with the Royal Foam One blue tint sole production Will STILL cop, no matter what alterations are made. 
Why do YOU care about what I post
altho i want it without a blue sole, its not like its a deal breaker, shoe will still look good.
The only possibility I can conclude is that changing into blue soles for eggplants, followed by pearls was the ultimate lead up for an GR foamposite og color?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Looking forward to these more than any of the Jordans rumored to drop around that time.

I'm thinking the same thing man. My favorite shoe in my favorite color. GOAT in my opinion

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What is hilariously ammusing 2 me is those that disagree with the Royal Foam One blue tint sole production Will STILL cop, no matter what alterations are made.
 aWhy do YOU care about what I post

altho i want it without a blue sole, its not like its a deal breaker, shoe will still look good.

laugh.gif

IMO, the blue tint is just how the China factory makes the clear rubber soles.

If they went back to production Taiwan, i'm pretty sure the soles would be just the same as the '09 eggplants clear sole and all the other foams produced in that factory over the last decade.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

IMO, the blue tint is just how the China factory makes the clear rubber soles.

If they went back to production Taiwan, i'm pretty sure the soles would be just the same as the '09 eggplants clear sole and all the other foams produced in that factory over the last decade.

coppers didnt have blue tint soles and they were made in china

... caught u slippin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom