Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

@BIGJ505 first of all i dont need to be thirsty (except for water) @LOS ALMIGHTY and number 2 who you calling LAME. YOU INVEST SO MUCH TIME IN POSTING YOUR KIDNERGARTEN LOW QUALITY MPEG'S TO INSULT ME. INVEST THAT TIME INTO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE I WONT INSULT YOU BACK CUZ I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO EXECUTE DRIED UP MPEG INSULTS. THIS CONVO IS DONE ''ON TO THE NEXT ONE'' MY BROTHER.

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

@BIGJ505 first of all i dont need to be thirsty (except for water) @LOS ALMIGHTY and number 2 who you calling LAME. YOU INVEST SO MUCH TIME IN POSTING YOUR KIDNERGARTEN LOW QUALITY MPEG'S TO INSULT ME. INVEST THAT TIME INTO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE I WONT INSULT YOU BACK CUZ I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO EXECUTE DRIED UP MPEG INSULTS. THIS CONVO IS DONE ''ON TO THE NEXT ONE'' MY BROTHER.

u do sound thirsty.
overly hyping the shoes months in advance.

funny how he thinks buying 50 pairs (10k) is not sounding thirsty... they better give you a deal and not charge you tax.

yea I invested a ton of time in posting a "mpeg". its a jpeg champ. maybe i should edit my posts a couple of times too. and the pic was a play on your "you gotts" comment. relax

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by bigj505

word man thats how it was with the yeezy's. but you gotts be on top of ur game almost every store got them though that sucks. make it happen man go hard.

u sound hella thirsty

and hella lame
i have to say, using the word hella is lame

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

word man thats how it was with the yeezy's. but you gotts be on top of ur game almost every store got them though that sucks. make it happen man go hard.

u sound hella thirsty

and hella lame
cool story

u sound hella thirsty

and hella lame

aww man, I'm hella hurt now.

^ lolol. Its a west coast thing man. I'm from NYC but I know these things because I'm multicultural. For example, this thread is hella funny lol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^ lolol. Its a west coast thing man. I'm from NYC but I know these things because I'm multicultural. For example, this thread is hella funny lol
its just said because its like hes defending carbonposite. dude has been talking stupid for the last few pages in this thread. not sure why anyone would want to defend him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You guys crack me up I not serious this thread
can become very boring so their needs to be
some conflict.

u sound hella thirsty

and hella lame
aww hella nah u didn't just say that
mad.gif

i appreciate CarbonPosites NikeTalk post very much so. You guys should 2 because he has a better screen name than most of us.

William Rivera 3 wrote:

i appreciate CarbonPosites NikeTalk post very
much so. You guys should 2 because he has a
better screen name than most of us.

Well I think my SN is conducive to this thread. MUCH RESPECT TO MR. NT we need a higher level of logical introspection.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lame recognize lame
roll.gif

Its the new too lame crew I suppose you knew.lolol.Just joking. Like I was saying before, when these foams drop its gonna be all that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lame recognize lame
roll.gif

Its the new too lame crew I suppose you knew.lolol.Just joking. Like I was saying before, when these foams drop its gonna be all that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

bigj505 wrote:

CARBONPOSITE wrote:

u sound hella thirsty

and hella lame

aww hella nah u didn't just say that
mad.gif

If I start saying hella like the rest of you lames I'm going to be hella upset

its just said because its like hes defending carbonposite. dude has been talking stupid for the last few pages in this thread. not sure why anyone would want to defend him.
lol you mad? im guessing you meant to write sad, and the sad thing is i didnt write a word about carbonposite, all i said is using the word hella is lame, you sound hurt, il also guess you use the word hella

lol you mad? im guessing you meant to write sad, and the sad thing is i didnt write a word about carbonposite, all i said is using the word hella is lame, you sound hurt, il also guess you use the word hella
roll.gif
i dont even know who you are. why would i be hurt? who are you again?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom