Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Gorilla glue is fine. I have never had any problem with it, and it is used in industrial settings, I think we get it in huge tubs..

uh no...you can buy it in any hardware store in multiple sizes....tubs to single tubes...and it is a very very very strong adhesive that not just anyone should use...like stated before just use the shoe goo

Gorilla glue is fine. I have never had any problem with it, and it is used in industrial settings, I think we get it in huge tubs..

uh no...you can buy it in any hardware store in multiple sizes....tubs to single tubes...and it is a very very very strong adhesive that not just anyone should use...like stated before just use the shoe goo

eek.gif

Wear Gloves When You Use Gorilla Glue... If You Get Some Of That On Your Skin It Will Take Forever To Get Off... If You Glue Somethin Together Then You Shouldnt Ever Have A Problem With It Again...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

^^ I have 2 Original pairs, one in my closet good to wear (although I don't and wear my 07's) and another in my trunk with the soles detaching, both damn near new.. I can't find anyone to reglue them for me :/

u try shoe goo?
Don't know what happened to my reply, damn iphone
frown.gif

I have never tried shoe goo, gorilla glue or to repair/glue any pair of shoes ever.. I guess in the back of my mind it was one of those things, "let the professionals handle it" lol.. I do not want to mess it up.

I have no idea how much glue to apply, how to apply it, if I have to clamp it down with something perhaps or just hold it? And for how long? lol you see
laugh.gif

Thanks for the suggestions guy's, i'm probably 100% sure I can achieve fixing them with no problem, but there's always that slight chance i'll ruin a very nice pair of shoes :/

i can only imagine how many people will break their necks, these will cause quite a stir come RD SPACE JAM INSANITY X 100

i can only imagine what trouble these things will cause in the streets SPACEJAM MADNESS TIMES 100 I WIL END UP WITH ATLEAST 5 PAIRS STACKIN CHIPS ALREADY FOR THESE

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

These won't be available like the 2010 eggplants and Coppers right? they going to be more limited? please answer if you know for sure
indifferent.gif

every one thought that the pearls were gonna be upper tier urban account extremely limited (EVERY SNEAKER WEBSITE REPORTED THAT) but yet i copped today almost a week later. these will be widely available. REMEMBER NIKE DOES NOT LIKE RESELLERS SO THEY FLOOD THE MARKETS BUT ANTICIPATION IS EXTREMELY HIGH AND THEY ARE NUMBER ONE MOST LIKED BASKETBALL SNEAKER OF ALL TIME. SO EVEN THOUGH THE MARKET WILL BE FLOODED WIT THESE BUT YET THEY WILL NOT SIT ON THE SHELF. LIKE I SAID EXPECT SPACE JAM MADNESS. THE LINES FOR THE PEARLS LAST WEEK AT FORDHAM FOOTLOCKER WAS ATROCIOUS BUT YET EVERYBODY WENT HOME WITH THEIR PAIR (S).

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

AND THEY ARE NUMBER ONE MOST LIKED BASKETBALL SNEAKER OF ALL TIME.

this is def. not the case, especially considering the mainstream consumer. that said, the "number on most liked basketball sneaker of all time" would undoubtedly be jordans, no??

WELL 80 PERCENT TRUE BUT WE HAVE TO GIVE IT TO NIKE FOR THE ROYALS UNIBODY FOAM CONSTRUCTION CARBONFIBER SHANK PLATE FULLENGTH ZOOM AIR BAG JORDAN WAS NOT UP ON THAT BACK IN 97 IT WAS AHEAD OF ITS TIME AND STILL IS IM MEAN IF YOU ASK ANYONE THE ROYALS HOLD ALOT OF WEIGHT IN THE SHOE GAME NOT AS MUCH WEIGHT AS THE JORDANS BUT PEOPLE WILL SPEND 500 TO GET THESE BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. THANKS FOR THE INTROSPECTION

i can only imagine what trouble these things will cause in the streets SPACEJAM MADNESS TIMES 100 I WIL END UP WITH ATLEAST 5 PAIRS STACKIN CHIPS ALREADY FOR THESE
SPACEJAM MADNESS TIMES 100?  
indifferent.gif
 You For Real Guy

Royal Foams.....Hope they really do release... I missed the last time they dropped.....

Well if u not from nyc then maybe u dont
understand me but this time around ny is
psychotic about foamposite 1 man listen here.
Space jam madness times 10,000,000,000
And yes I'm for real

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Well if u not from nyc then maybe u dont
understand me but this time around ny is
psychotic about foamposite 1 man listen here.
Space jam madness times 10,000,000,000
And yes I'm for real

stop trying to hype $#!t up, these will not be anywhere near the spacejam madness. EVERYONE wanted spacejams for years, dudes....their shorties, their babies, their cousins and their babies....I bet ock at the corner spot with the chop burger even went into footlocker for a pair.

don't get me wrong, I'm not saying these will sit but not THAT many people want "blue moon boots" that you're going to have entire families camped out
tired.gif

and if people really wanted to spend $500 to get royal foam ones, they can get the 07's or HOH's NOW for less than that
grin.gif

Word up son , QFT !!!
EVERYBODY wanted Space Jams, yo u couldn't have said it any better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

@CARBONPOSITE Foams are madd dopee but come on son you knw everyone doeesn't go after those, they mainly attract True Collectors and die hard Sneaker
Heads so to say the hype for these will be wayyy more than it was for the Space Jams is just absurd !!!!!!

Well I guess your ignorant because the N word is still in your vocabulary next time u dont have to use the n word or curses to get ur point through. OH YEAH CONSIDER NOT USING THE POPE I DONT BELIEVE IN THE ANTI-CHRIST. WHEN YOU ARE READY TO HAVE AN EDUCATED DEBATE POST MESSAGES THAT DONT CONTAIN PROFANITY IJAPINO IS GOING TO BAN YOU. LETS BE CVILIZED GUYS ITS JUST A SNEAKER BLOG DONT BE SO EMOTIONAL ABOUT HOW I SEE THINGS.
" IF A MAN BE IGNORANT LET HIM BE IGNORANT "

Back
Top Bottom