Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Ooooooook, so like I was saying, I'm looking forward to these royal Foams dropping.I'm.getting a pair for sure

Ooooooook, so like I was saying, I'm looking forward to these royal Foams dropping.I'm.getting a pair for sure

Originally Posted by MrDozo

lol This

Can't wait

Spoiler [+]
images

lol This

Can't wait

Spoiler [+]
images

is it me or everytime you post YUKU messes with you. Your always double/triple posting, idk if its the fact you get click happy. But it just cant always be a coincidence.

(kanye shrug)

Originally Posted by reener

^
laugh.gif
he's not even a quarter way there.

You guys act like I'm the only person on this page the double posted. I guess yuku and my G1 phone don't mix well. I click "post" button 1time. Thanks for noticing me tho.

Originally Posted by reener

^
laugh.gif
he's not even a quarter way there.

You guys act like I'm the only person on this page the double posted. I guess yuku and my G1 phone don't mix well. I click "post" button 1time. Thanks for noticing me tho.
you got it bro, it happens to the best of us.
wink.gif

dudes sound thirsty to me.
im too poor to pay a little more for quality.
its ok for nike to short me on quality as long as they keep charging me 200+.
i missed out on a shoe that dropped only 3 yrs ago and was easily available for not much more than retail until the new foam hype started

i dont care what anybody Says im a sneakerhead i like to wear foamposites the royals will be a really cool SHOE to wear in 2011. some dudes act like nikes quality control got kicks fallin apart on your feet yeah paint jobs and sole gluing is sloppy but lets remember our nikes are made in COMMUNIST CHINA PEOPLE ARE TREATED LESS THAN DOG AND PLUS NIKE HAS STRICT AND SHORT PRODUCTION DEADLINES THAT THE MANUFACTURING SWEATSHOPS HAVE TO MEET OR ELSE .
AT THE END OF THE DAY U CAN BUY THEM OR NOT NIKE DOSENT CARE ANYWAY CUZ THEY GET THE CHECK FIRST ; DESIGN , PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION ,RETAIL = BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION NIKE . TO ALL NTERS IM WAITING PATIENTLY PEACE.

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

i dont care what anybody Says im a sneakerhead i like to wear foamposites the royals will be a really cool SHOE to wear in 2011. some dudes act like nikes quality control got kicks fallin apart on your feet yeah paint jobs and sole gluing is sloppy but lets remember our nikes are made in COMMUNIST CHINA PEOPLE ARE TREATED LESS THAN DOG AND PLUS NIKE HAS STRICT AND SHORT PRODUCTION DEADLINES THAT THE MANUFACTURING SWEATSHOPS HAVE TO MEET OR ELSE .
AT THE END OF THE DAY U CAN BUY THEM OR NOT NIKE DOSENT CARE ANYWAY CUZ THEY GET THE CHECK FIRST ; DESIGN , PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION ,RETAIL = BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION NIKE . TO ALL NTERS IM WAITING PATIENTLY PEACE.
I KNOW RIGHT, everyone acts like there's more factories in OTHER countries that ARE much more capable of manufacturing a BETTER PRODUCT.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

^^ I have 2 Original pairs, one in my closet good to wear (although I don't and wear my 07's) and another in my trunk with the soles detaching, both damn near new.. I can't find anyone to reglue them for me :/

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

^^ I have 2 Original pairs, one in my closet good to wear (although I don't and wear my 07's) and another in my trunk with the soles detaching, both damn near new.. I can't find anyone to reglue them for me :/

u try shoe goo?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Theres an epoxy called Gorilla Glue, I used it to fix my OG bred XI with the sole, and the same with my concords, that stuff is so DIY I feel like tool time..

You can get it from Home Depot btw

This reminds me I need to get some for my black Foam Pros

Gorilla glue is fine. I have never had any problem with it, and it is used in industrial settings, I think we get it in huge tubs..

Gorilla glue is fine. I have never had any problem with it, and it is used in industrial settings, I think we get it in huge tubs..

just use the clear shoe goo. its like 5-6 bucks and can be found at kmart and rite aid and stuff

Back
Top Bottom