Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Royal foam 1's will surely be my 1st pickup of the year. Foam 1's dropping 3 consecutive februarys, nice

i must admit i am a little anxious to see what these new royals will look like. just curous to see how off they will be from the '07s. hopefully they will get it together in the china factory between now and the time production starts. if so, put me down for a pair. if not, oh well. more money saved.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

^^OMFG^^

*curls up in the bed with his pistol under his chin. *
roll.gif

im hoping they dont give these the '10 eggplant treatment and instead cut them much sharper like coppers or 07s

If these are GR they'll be easy to get in DC...I think the only ppl that weren't able to get the coppers were ppl tht saw em on ppl's feet regreted it then it was too late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eod0807

im hoping they dont give these the '10 eggplant treatment and instead cut them much sharper like coppers or 07s

Nahh... I Doubt They Will... I Think These Are Gonna Have Good Quality Jus Like The Coppers... Son The '10 Eggplants Wernt That Bad To Be Honest... Of Course The '09s > '10s But Still... It Was A Re-Release A Year Later An The Sole Was Blue Tinted. The Only Thing That Threw Them Off Was The Dull Eggplant Tone... The Grooves Wernt As Deep But Its Watever...
tired.gif

'10 Eggplants.

Not As Bad As Everybody Made Them Out To Be...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

it's always nice to think wishfully
laugh.gif
some coppers had the same quality as the 10 eggs

Originally Posted by Rod301

Nahh... I Doubt They Will... I Think These Are Gonna Have Good Quality Jus Like The Coppers... Son The '10 Eggplants Wernt That Bad To Be Honest... Of Course The '09s > '10s But Still... It Was A Re-Release A Year Later An The Sole Was Blue Tinted. The Only Thing That Threw Them Off Was The Dull Eggplant Tone... The Grooves Wernt As Deep But Its Watever...
tired.gif

Ughhh No...they were horrible and a poor excuse to be called Foamposites.  Everything about the '10 was wrong and If the Royals will be treated the same, yall can have em.

tired.gif

'10 Eggplants.

wow!  i made a statement like this a few months back and got crucified for it.  hope you got your flame suit handy.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

tired.gif

'10 Eggplants.

wow!  i made a statement like this a few months back and got crucified for it.  hope you got your flame suit handy.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes Be Forgetin It Was A Re-Release...

and only a year later... people just like knocking nike at this point, even if the quality is the same they will always find something to bash

Originally Posted by jman219

and only a year later... people just like knocking nike at this point, even if the quality is the same they will always find something to bash
u obviously dont own both
smh.gif

haha and Bigj will always find something to bash me on. nah your right I dont, I had the coppers and sold them, I can see why you guys would say the quality on the 10's isnt that of the 09's, but a perfect retro can never be achieved ever.... even if it is only 1 year later. I do understand that the shoe is 200 bucks and we shoudl get the best, but arent foams one of the most durable shoes of ALL Time. whether its snow or rain or whatever they hold up soo strong

haha and Bigj will always find something to bash me on. nah your right I dont, I had the coppers and sold them, I can see why you guys would say the quality on the 10's isnt that of the 09's, but a perfect retro can never be achieved ever.... even if it is only 1 year later. I do understand that the shoe is 200 bucks and we shoudl get the best, but arent foams one of the most durable shoes of ALL Time. whether its snow or rain or whatever they hold up soo strong
griffeys rereleased 1 yr later (freshwaters) -> perfect reproduction
team orange 95s were reproduced last yr -> perfect reproduction
air bakins rereleasing the same
barkleys also

stop making excuses
eyes.gif

I guess you don't realize that New Balance, Adidas and Rebook do it all the time, right?

Do Adidas Superstars(shell toe) look different from year to year?
New Balance 993's?
Rebook Victory Pump's?

BTW, I have all of them, several pairs actually and I can attest that the quality exceeds Nike's.

Initially i was defendin th '10 eggplants, but after seein em in the sunlight on plenty of feet the differences are obvious.

I wouldnt call em trash, but they look '' off ''.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Initially i was defendin th '10 eggplants, but after seein em in the sunlight on plenty of feet the differences are obvious.

I wouldnt call em trash, but they look '' off ''.

Same here, the shine is a little more disturbing to me than the shallower grooves.

thats a great pic of the 2010's, thats all it is a great pic with good lighting, nothing can beat htat 2009 shine...

Back
Top Bottom