Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Those Royal Foam Pro samples have to be really old though. They have a different carbon fiber plate and there has already been a release for Royal Foam Pro's.

The owner of those must of bought them off another collector. Or maybe a lucky eBay find.

The Royal's releasing next year are probably going to be the same, if not really close to the last few retros of them.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I can only hope these come out good. Pics of the Royal Pro samples have me nervous.....

Courtesy of Pick up thread:
358wf82.jpg

They Have To Be Careful With The Blue Tint On The Royals Soles... Cause If Its Too Blue Then Its Over. RD Is Gonna Be Crazy. I Dont Even Wanna Think About It. Ill Be Campin At PG Mall Along With Half The DMV.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ Camping out in the DMV? J how's the hypebeasts over there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude said camping for some GR shoes.......
def aint gonna be that serious

I don't know if it's the leather like the silvers or the sole, but those look pretty bad. I'd think they were fakes.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ Camping out in the DMV? J how's the hypebeasts over there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude said camping for some GR shoes.......
def aint gonna be that serious

Maybe not at PG Plaza as every store in that place carries shoes, lol. I know Columbia Mall can get a little hectic over some nice stuff.

its not the same color blue on those pros. thats like a matte royal as opposed to the metallics on the 1's. lets just hope nike doesnt mess this up. and I can see camping in the DMV, people beast over any foams down there

my first foams were the eggplants but i will definately be adding these to the rotation...ona side note i hope those lat pics posted are indeed fakes cause they look atrocious

^ hopefully these are limited...just bcus i got the 07's already haha...not salty though,these should be MUSTS for everyone

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

people arent really going to  camp out for these???are they?

probably, if places still offer camping. There was nobody camping for the Eggs in 09, but when the Coppers dropped everybody was at NTSF 
sick.gif
. They only do raffles now

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

I'm hearing these are set to release this September??? 

Is that a question or a statement? I thought they were coming in February (thread title).

If they come next month, I'm not ready. I want to cop multiples.

Royal foam 1's will surely be my 1st pickup of the year. Foam 1's dropping 3 consecutive februarys, nice

Back
Top Bottom