Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

429.99 copped.
pimp.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

yeah they are much thinner and less durable i remember when foams used to take a beating now u lucky if you make down the block without an unremovable scuff

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

yeah they are much thinner and less durable i remember when foams used to take a beating now u lucky if you make down the block without an unremovable scuff
what foams u been wearing?
all of my foams are decent enuff that i dont get scuffed up and stuff.

yes, foam of the 2007-2009s was thinner than the ogs and yes, the 2010+ foams are kinda spotty, but non of the foams are scuff magnets. NONE.

the foam on the new black/clear red joints is a bit on the soft side, it didn't bother me that much but i know a few others that have posted have noticed it as well.

429.99 copped.
pimp.gif

I'm glad you got a DS pair....but you could have gotten some 97 OG Royal's for that price. Honestly I would just return them if you can, then search the NT Marketplace or !*$@$!##+$*** for the perfect pair. EBAY can be a god send for pick ups if you know how to do legit checks. I'll even reach out and help you out if you are unsure about an auction. 429.99 is way too much for these. Even for Royals.

Ouch! 429? I'll wait until release date and cop 2 pairs for that much
smile.gif
. I'm glad they pushed back the release date. More time to save $ and I can cop some other stuff
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

429.99 copped.
pimp.gif

I'm glad you got a DS pair....but you could have gotten some 97 OG Royal's for that price. Honestly I would just return them if you can, then search the NT Marketplace or !*$@$!##+$*** for the perfect pair. EBAY can be a god send for pick ups if you know how to do legit checks. I'll even reach out and help you out if you are unsure about an auction. 429.99 is way too much for these. Even for Royals.

laugh.gif
he was just being sarcastic
laugh.gif

Just saw these on gangland a show on the history channel somebody rocking some royal foams in jail
laugh.gif

hopefully my funds are looking good when these drop so i can cop multiple pairs

laugh.gif
foams in prison but dude is a G8)

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Anyone else trying to see some orange foams with a ice blue sole?
pimp.gif

That would be pretty sick, I am very inclined to that idea, would love to see a photoshop
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom