Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

These should be releasing in bundles as I hear, I have heard 35K for production, I will update..

35k = 5k of defects

laugh.gif

I got two pairs of royals from 07'... one DS and one VNDS. I usually wear 10.5 in nikes, but the 07 royals seemed to run a bit small....my big toe was almost touching the front of the shoe....it does a little bit when i take a step....so I got a pair of 11's and they fit good. I wonder if these will be the same shape and fit as the 07s

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

large quantity = bad quality

thank YOU nike for 07s and HOHs
pimp.gif

this, for sure. glad i stocked up on '07s seeing as how these are sure to be a disappointment. made in china FTL!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I got two pairs of royals from 07'... one DS and one VNDS. I usually wear 10.5 in nikes, but the 07 royals seemed to run a bit small....my big toe was almost touching the front of the shoe....it does a little bit when i take a step....so I got a pair of 11's and they fit good. I wonder if these will be the same shape and fit as the 07s

naw, they're true...you just need to lose weight j/k

we not bashing shoes that we havent seen yet cuz with the quality of foamposites nowadays we can only expect crappy quality were judging the future by the past and nike has fell off with foamposite quality. i remember when the foam on them back in the day was very puffy and very plyable now its hard very stiff material. we not hatin but jus keepin it real though.

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

we not bashing shoes that we havent seen yet cuz with the quality of foamposites nowadays we can only expect crappy quality were judging the future by the past and nike has fell off with foamposite quality. i remember when the foam on them back in the day was very puffy and very plyable now its hard very stiff material. we not hatin but jus keepin it real though.

loll actually thats the opposite of what im noticing, the new foams i see are thinner and softer, maybe a little less durable

Back
Top Bottom