ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Place also had a pair of 7.5 trop twists and another place I passed by had the blue leopards.

Last edited:
Bros what was the smallest size the Mint Roshes came in, thinking about gettting my girl a pair.

Can one of you also PM me the OG link used?

Ppreciate it fams.

Last edited:
A lil FB Roshe Story

This happen months ago, so I go to the mall with my lil brother, we go into Shiekh Shoes, I'm checking out the kicks, and I see a pair of Roshe's, all black, mint soles, pink in-print toe swoosh. I pick them up, examine them, not too impressed with them but I like the colors, reminded me of the Yeezys. The girl comes up to me

"what sizes do you need"

and I tell her, "nah, just looking". She says, "they just came out today". I'm kinda shocked since I didn't know about this colorway and I keep up-to-date on my kick releases. I tell her, "oh okay". She says "are you sure... these are gonna go fast". I tell her, "nah, I'm good". I look at them one more time and put them down and we walk out.

The next day I go on NT, go to this thread, and I see ALL you dudes going NUTS over these, calling them the Roshe Yeezys and stuff, lol. I go on eBay and see these going for triple the retail, even quad... I still cant believe it.

Orange Leopards and Mints are all I need. Pretty satisfied with my collection for now, everything else is whatever to me. (except for Thunder Blues, I still need Thunder Blues) 
happy.gif

I hope the FB are as plentiful as the calypso's and sirens. Too many things going on right now to put in that hunting time.

Lmao at dudes calling these "yeezy" roshes, bet some of y'all don't even know the inspiration behind the model. Just buying because of the hype. I have no problems with that, it keeps me amused #stopfollwingthesheep

Lmao at dudes calling these "yeezy" roshes, bet some of y'all don't even know the inspiration behind the model. Just buying because of the hype. I have no problems with that, it keeps me amused #stopfollwingthesheep

Soccer shoe sweg. Sorry "futbol"

Back
Top Bottom