ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So close to release and I'm still on the fence about the orange leopards. Same with the mints for that matter. The colorway is so clean, but I'm not a fan of FBs... missed out on my chance to ID them making these best I can do :smh:

So close to release and I'm still on the fence about the orange leopards. Same with the mints for that matter. The colorway is so clean, but I'm not a fan of FBs... missed out on my chance to ID them making these best I can do
mean.gif
I'm going for the mints for sure, but the leopards are a little loud IMO. They're worth the retail price though.

Dont get why those orange joints get so much love.
But watever u like.

Anybody do dat subliminal nod wen u see someone wearing roshes and you are too lol. Its like

"Yea man....I know :smokin "

Last edited:
So what is this I hear nikestore wont tweet out the link for the roshes. Has this been verified or just word of mouth? Also what is the code for free shipping on nikestore and when does it expire?

does the FB roshe fit like og mesh roshe? if i wear size 9.5 on the mesh roshe would i be good if i get 9.5 for the FB? thanks

On the fence about the Leopards. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to sneaker CWs but I'm not too sure about these lol. They definitely would definitely go great w/ Orioles gear here in Bmore

A lil FB Roshe Story

This happen months ago, so I go to the mall with my lil brother, we go into Shiekh Shoes, I'm checking out the kicks, and I see a pair of Roshe's, all black, mint soles, pink in-print toe swoosh. I pick them up, examine them, not too impressed with them but I like the colors, reminded me of the Yeezys. The girl comes up to me

"what sizes do you need"

and I tell her, "nah, just looking". She says, "they just came out today". I'm kinda shocked since I didn't know about this colorway and I keep up-to-date on my kick releases. I tell her, "oh okay". She says "are you sure... these are gonna go fast". I tell her, "nah, I'm good". I look at them one more time and put them down and we walk out.

The next day I go on NT, go to this thread, and I see ALL you dudes going NUTS over these, calling them the Roshe Yeezys and stuff, lol. I go on eBay and see these going for triple the retail, even quad... I still cant believe it.
It's funny how half the people who own the Mint's wouldn't have gotten em if the name "yeezy" wasn't attached. They probably weren't interested in the shoe without knowing that that was the unofficial name.
Shoutouts to the dudes who actually bought them because they were feelin em, not cuz the hype.

Mint FB TTS or size up/down? Need to make sure 100% before I order them
for all FBs I go a half size higher than my regular roshe size. The mesh is tighter knit, and doesn't stretch as much. Just my preference though,

Thanks for the replies, guys! Just watched GTFan's quick review on this as well, looks like Ill be sizing up .5

For those of you that are interested, Finish Line has the Marble Pack in stock online. Just picked up the Pure Platinum/Cool Grey/Blue and Bamboo/Cargo Khaki/Volt.

can someone seriously help me out with a 13 in those leopards. i'm too afraid that my size will be gone by the time i get back to the city

Back
Top Bottom