ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hit me up if you want a pair of calypso sz 8.5 for retail +shipping. I would rather give it to a NTer than return back to NDC. 

Just got my size 7.5 Calypsos in from Kicksgear1, they fit TTS.

Super happy. In Nor Cal for xmas but best believe I will be breaking them out when I get back to So Cal.

I got my brother Sirens for XMAS, he's going to be so hyped lol

any word if these restocks are online only if stores will be getting them as well. need those leopards and mints badly, not for hype i just legit love the shoes.

It has to be an online release only, I just came from work ( NTNY ) there not in our stores and the manifest doesn't come up as a store release, only online. Talking about all the FB roshes thats releasing the 28th. So good luck guys as I said in the previous page theres a lot of other stuff coming out so not too many people will go for the roshes.

8am EST for the FBs right? sorry for the noob question, i dont really know how the non-major launches work. hopefully can grab the mints, wish i could double up but gettin a pair at retail will do

I hope everyone is gonna try to cop Gamma 12s& The Blk/Red 1s so I can cop the Mint FB& Orange Leopards. Hopefully it'll be smooth.

It has to be an online release only, I just came from work ( NTNY ) there not in our stores and the manifest doesn't come up as a store release, only online. Talking about all the FB roshes thats releasing the 28th. So good luck guys as I said in the previous page theres a lot of other stuff coming out so not too many people will go for the roshes.

it might be online only. idk if anyone else noticed but both NRG premiums and the first split pack restocked in the last 2 weeks on NDC.

Last edited:
anyone have the links when the mints first dropped? this release probably wont be TLO 
wink.gif

Since these have a release date we won't be able to use a swoosh discount, right? Considering doubling up on the mint fb's seeing as the pair I copped from the first release are pretty beat

I sold most my basketball shoes to make room for running, and roshes. They just aren't comfortable enough for all day wear and not suitable for my work environment

Nike has tweeted that they will NOT tweet a link for the FB Roshes on Saturday, so you'll have to just refresh the page.  So that should deter the Twitter bots for a few seconds and let you guys in.

Back
Top Bottom