ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So these are coming out finally in the US. Ain't mad since i picked up this pair pretty cheap. $100 DS ( got lucky )

I hope all my roshe brothers get there pairs, its truly one of a kind and very eye catching :smokin

Just starting wearing my Mint FB's from the Spring release and loving them. A new pair will be right on time come this weekend!

So these are coming out finally in the US. Ain't mad since i picked up this pair pretty cheap. $100 DS ( got lucky )

I hope all my roshe brothers get there pairs, its truly one of a kind and very eye catching
smokin.gif
What brand sweats are those? I've been seeing them a lot on IG but they remain unidentified.

I hope all my roshe brothers get there pairs, its truly one of a kind and very eye catching :smokin

What brand sweats are those? I've been seeing them a lot on IG but they remain unidentified.

Theres a lot of different ones but i like the ones from zara because its good quality and affordable price

Here you go bro

http://www.zara.com/us/en/man/trousers/joggers-c541726.html

Last edited:
Theres a thread on pants like these in the General forum

Heres my 2 if you wanna see how it looks. Go up a size bc there tight and will take shape after a few wears

(go's house don't mind the background lol )
Thanks a lot for the fit input! Going to hit up Zara after the holidays to try some on

Welp I guess I won't be one of the chosen ones with the leopard roshe's now :lol:

What makes you say that? Theres so much stuff releasing around 28th chances are probably high getting these

Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Red October”
Release Date: 12/27/13 More: Nike Air Yeezy 2Update: Foot Locker will be releasing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Red October” online only on 12/27 at 8AM EST

Nike Zoom Kobe 4 Prelude
Color: Court Purple/Metallic Gold-Purple Venom
Style Code: 639693-500
Release Date: 12/28/13
Price: $200

Air Jordan XII “Gamma Blue”
Style Code: 130690-027
Release Date: 12/26/13
Price: $170 More: Air Jordan XIIPurchase

Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG
Color: Black/Varsity Red-White
Style Code: 555088-023
Price: $140 More: Air Jordan 1 “Bred”

Air Jordan “3LAB5″
Color: Black/Infrared 23
Style Code: 599581-010
Release Date: 12/31/13
Price: $225 More: Air Jordan 3Lab5

Nike Air Foamposite One Premium“Oregon”
Color: Black/Yellow Streak-Apple Green-Silver
Style Code: 652110-001
Release Date: 12/30/13
Price: $240 

All these is releasing in a matter of days, I know people will go most of these instead of the roshes.

Last edited:
Yes! The Mint's are a must! I could have cried when I missed them the first time. I plan on trying for the 1s on the 28th too but I will gladly take these also.

What makes you say that? Theres so much stuff releasing around 28th chances are probably high getting these

Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Red October”
Release Date: 12/27/13 More: Nike Air Yeezy 2Update: Foot Locker will be releasing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Red October” online only on 12/27 at 8AM EST

Nike Zoom Kobe 4 Prelude
Color: Court Purple/Metallic Gold-Purple Venom
Style Code: 639693-500
Price: $200

Air Jordan XII “Gamma Blue”
Style Code: 130690-027
Release Date: 12/26/13
Price: $170 More: Air Jordan XIIPurchase

Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG
Color: Black/Varsity Red-White
Style Code: 555088-023
Price: $140 More: Air Jordan 1 “Bred”

Air Jordan “3LAB5″
Color: Black/Infrared 23
Style Code: 599581-010
Release Date: 12/31/13
Price: $225 More: Air Jordan 3Lab5

Nike Air Foamposite One Premium“Oregon”
Color: Black/Yellow Streak-Apple Green-Silver
Style Code: 652110-001
Release Date: 12/30/13
Price: $240 

All these is releasing in a matter of days, I know people will go most of these instead of the roshes.
Forreal, not even worried about getting my pair of the Mints. I'm going for the Bred 1s first then the Prelude 4s and finally the Mints.

If y'all want mints you'll get them. The resell for them isn't very high at all so nobody's buying them for that IMO.

So a pair of my Roshes got a stain on the white midsole from a little piece of pizza that feel on em this weekend. And for the life of me, I can't get it out of the foam...I've tried cleaner, scrubbing bubbles, eraser, dawn. Any other suggestions? thanks in advance. 

So a pair of my Roshes got a stain on the white midsole from a little piece of pizza that feel on em this weekend. And for the life of me, I can't get it out of the foam...I've tried cleaner, scrubbing bubbles, eraser, dawn. Any other suggestions? thanks in advance. 
I know you said you used an eraser. But magic eraser? That always does the trick for me.

I know you said you used an eraser. But magic eraser? That always does the trick for me.
yeah, i used magic eraser...and it faded it a tad, but not much. 

I'm just kinda shocked that a bit of cleaner and force wouldn't have done the trick. I've never had Roshes before though...figured the foam on them was like most other shoes. 

Damn
I'm not one to complain about people wearing the same shoes as I do,but when sneaker news blew up the cheetoshes I got low key scared because it would sell out before I grab them. But thank goodness some Jordans are released the same day, so some attention will be taken of the roshes

But then again the average consumer is still going to buy the roshes because of price point instead of a pair of Jordans. Damn fam I really don't wanna miss out on my grails

Will pass on all 4 pairs restocking on the 27th but I'm glad y'all can have what you wanted. I've seen pairs go for 160 and such so at least a couple of people will be able to save on that. 

Merry christmas guys

Oh and even though the calypso sold out like a pair of typical jordans I still haven't seen any body rocking them in my area. Weird haha

Back
Top Bottom