ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do you guys think the FBs will hit stores or only NDC?

and can someone help me get those Citrus in a Size 10.5 ! thanks 

Last edited:
Let the hype begin....I may be one of the only ones that feel "meh" about the FB's

Mercer has leopards should of stopped by and checked it out...but I ain't feeling em that cheetah girl vibe coming from them

Just a heads up, mercer has cheetah roshes just sitting there. I kinda believe they will be widely available . Sorry if this has been posted just saw it and quickly wanted to tell my roshe bros.

Never mind it see it's been posted .

Last edited:
Just a heads up, mercer has cheetah roshes just sitting there. I kinda believe they will be widely available . Sorry if this has been posted just saw it and quickly wanted to tell my roshe bros.

Whenever you post, your avy always distracts me with those big melons
Goddamn :smokin

Glad I have the mints already get to try for black/volt and orange cheetahs, patients has really been a virtue this past year with roshes

Dont get why those orange joints get so much love.
But watever u like.

Anybody do dat subliminal nod wen u see someone wearing roshes and you are too lol. Its like

"Yea man....I know :smokin "

Amen. I think those things are atrocious. D fferent strokes. Looks like something wiz kalifa would wear.

^^^^^

Wait till I get home, I have more pics of her like that if not better :smokin

I'm going to Mercer in the morning to try for the Leopards hopefully they still have 9.5 and below

^^^^^

Wait till I get home, I have more pics of her like that if not better :smokin

As promised this is more of her lol

You all think the calypso's will be in high demand and sell out? There are soo many colorways these days.

It was high in demand when they first dropped last year because not too many colorways were made and being one of the first OG colorways people thought it was the most rarest roshe. now it's just an average roshe. Like any other IMO so many pairs on eBay so many pairs scattered all over the states. It lost its glory. which is good because these joints ain't worth nothing over retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom