ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These came in today. Now just waiting on the shoes tomorrow.
I got laces that look like yours. IMO they were a little thick,

They looked alright but would rather have thinner laces like the stock ones.
Hmm I had these Neon Pink laces on my Calypso's back in the summer. They look about the same size as the stock laces that I have on now.

@RosheRyan are your laces like a bright neon colored pink? From your pic, it looked like a solid or even a dark pink.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Dudes are cold for the link repost 
mean.gif

aside from all the "yeezy" bs, i actually like the black/pink/green theme. i would've rather had them as the regular roshes with a pink swoosh instead. the "snake" print is too much though.

https://www.google.com/search?q=min...598,d.dmQ&fp=897ba9997041d6f1&biw=944&***=949

It wasn't a secret, you can find basically any shoe on Finishline LONG after is has sold out. How do you think dudes were able to get in on the Concord restock last month?

these aint yeezy, FB is futbol. finishline needs these to sell out. cause they dont get 65% of the other "instant sellout" stuff nike drops. like foams an kobes. creating hype so they all go thats all

At least these cats popping up spitting hate will be one and done. And the Roshe community becomes even more limited as true colors come out. New kids will either have to actually respect the community or buy their info from snakes like that $10 FNL bloke. Such is life.

My apologies for those of you hyped for this shoe legitimately to get yourself a pair as I think they're hideous, way uncomfortable versus OG meshes of any kind. However, I still can't wait to rofl my waffles when NDC releases these again and retail prices abound for all those resisting the inflation.

^^ everyone is NOT smart enough to know tht tht's possible mann .. Smh , YOUR KILLING ME LARRRYYY !

[

It wasn't a secret, you can find basically any shoe on Finishline LONG after is has sold out. How do you think dudes were able to get in on the Concord restock last month?
Team roshe will soon be filled with hypebeasts and resellers galore

Last edited:
AndHereWeGo.gif

:smh:

Can't wait until my Squads come in Wednesday so I can chill from this thread until iD, Flywires, and wmn's white/black speckles drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom