ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When does this colorway release?
Hopefully never

I thought my TOKYO Mid City Pack caused all the ruckus, but FNL has ruined my revealing... 
Nah, that was the highlight of my viewing pleasure for the day. I'm filled with more than one pang of regret, but still......messssssh does me in everytime. And trying out this whole "self-control" thing though. Seeming a bit overrated at the moment though haha.

I've got as much of a sense of humor as anyone else but some of you should grow the ***k up, deadass mo. 

Taking pleasure in irritating others??? Grow up. 
mean.gif

I'm gonna post a question but I know it'll get lost in the hype. If I'm planning to swap laces on my roshes what kinda laces should I buy? Anyone know a site or what type of lace I should buy? PM please

were you here when erick used to get the steezy treatment?

that was back in 04-05
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how history repeats itself

and lets not forget about dalitso
roll.gif
I don't remember erick but I do remember dalitso. I actually noticed him having the same exact pose back when I used to post in WDYWT a lot. Then someone made a meme or a slideshow of all his pics and that **** blew up 
roll.gif

well, on another note. i still need the "air mag" roshe's in a size 13 if anyone can help....

i mean "calypso"

I'm gonna post a question but I know it'll get lost in the hype. If I'm planning to swap laces on my roshes what kinda laces should I buy? Anyone know a site or what type of lace I should buy? PM please

I got mine off eBay.

Looks for round laces with 3/16 in diameter or smaller.

I bet Finishline over sells and there will be a lot of refunds after. It just happened to me on the blue squadrons. I ordered a 14 from the first time they put them up and a 13 during the restock. Days later I got the Sorry we could not locate your shoes at any of our stores. Why restock if you can't fill the original orders? Just a fair warning the site will have problems, always has. Best of luck either way but I will never buy from them again. That was the second time something like this happened to me with them. I was able to buy shoes online from them 1 time out of 3 different drops over the years. Believe me I want these sticker swoosh roshe too.
...on that note... Really NIKE? Cutting corners on your own logo? You can take the swoosh off that easy? Haahaa no way I'm paying over retail for them. That's funny.

This Thread after FNL Mints Tweet:

Dudes are fighting

Trolls are Trolling

Peeps are snitching

....and I am just sitting back taking notes

Carry on... 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom