ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

At least these cats popping up spitting hate will be one and done. And the Roshe community becomes even more limited as true colors come out. New kids will either have to actually respect the community or buy their info from snakes like that $10 FNL bloke. Such is life.

My apologies for those of you hyped for this shoe legitimately to get yourself a pair as I think they're hideous, way uncomfortable versus OG meshes of any kind. However, I still can't wait to rofl my waffles when NDC releases these again and retail prices abound for all those resisting the inflation.
Nike will be restocking these till summer

Last edited:
Hopefully when I'm checking out I dont get the usual credit card error. FNL is the worst when it comes to checking out on hyped releases

At least these cats popping up spitting hate will be one and done. And the Roshe community becomes even more limited as true colors come out. New kids will either have to actually respect the community or buy their info from snakes like that $10 FNL bloke. Such is life.

My apologies for those of you hyped for this shoe legitimately to get yourself a pair as I think they're hideous, way uncomfortable versus OG meshes of any kind. However, I still can't wait to rofl my waffles when NDC releases these again and retail prices abound for all those resisting the inflation.
Agreed. I should be getting my mints from NDC tomorrow and the comments I'm going to get when I wear them are going to piss me off. This hype is killing everything the shoe stands for. On that note, I'm done with this thread until the storm passes. Good luck to all of the broshes who want to get a pair tomorrow. Don't give in to the resellers.

Think he's talking about the new folks who never even had the slightest bit of interest in roshes will now copp the black/mint "yeezy" roshe as their first pick up.

So Nike is creating demand to increase sales ..... And this is frustrating ? Should be happy now they'll start releasing different colors etc. Never understood this sneaker entitlement some people feel. OMG NIKE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL MORE PRODUCTS ? THINK OF THE SNEAKERHEADS.

He just sounds salty they're not going to be sitting on shelves months later.

Last edited:
So Nike is creating demand to increase sales ..... And this is frustrating ? Should be happy now they'll start releasing different colors etc. Never understood this sneaker entitlement some people feel. OMG NIKE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL MORE PRODUCTS ? THINKNOF RHE SNEWKERHEADS

Actually is more the fact retailers and sneaker blogs NOT nike dubbed something with the name Yeezy. Also for the people who truly want these to wear now have a bunch of others trying to buy strictly to resell.

Last edited:

When does this colorway release?

So Nike is creating demand to increase sales ..... And this is frustrating ? Should be happy now they'll start releasing different colors etc. Never understood this sneaker entitlement some people feel. OMG NIKE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL MORE PRODUCTS ? THINK OF THE SNEAKERHEADS.

He just sounds salty they're not going to be sitting on shelves months later.
EXACTLY. What's funny is that the same dude's complaining about the link are the same ones who are airing out 2013 join dates when they themselves joined in 2012. 

Last edited:
Like some fellows back from the beginning said, this shoes could become a NSW classic that just goes on and on and on with new colorways, packs, materials. My hope is that it'll be just like the Gazelles, Superstars, Sambas, and whatnot. Always some classic colorways and frequent releases, yet still those rare releases that keep people into the shoe. Timeless already, and more people buying into it (if for some apalling reasons) will still add to the longevity of this shoe. The price point it's at seems like it should be a good roadblock to turning these into XIs or other garbage.

If not, I've got plenty of the OG colorways to live off of just fine. Will be interesting watching to see what happens though.

Agreed. I should be getting my mints from NDC tomorrow and the comments I'm going to get when I wear them are going to piss me off. This hype is killing everything the shoe stands for. On that note, I'm done with this thread until the storm passes. Good luck to all of the broshes who want to get a pair tomorrow. Don't give in to the resellers.
#FirstWorldProblems

I thought my TOKYO Mid City Pack caused all the ruckus, but FNL has ruined my revealing... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom