ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I still don't like the FB's. I vividly remember EVERYONE clowning on these when we saw the catalog pics.
mean.gif
sick.gif
I second this.

If FNL reworded that tweet to just say a new model of the roshe run fb is releasing tomorrow I'm sure the hype train would be slowed down dramatically

Any ways people who are Gona cop this "yeezy" roshe can't afford the real yeezys that's why these hypebeast d.ick riding roshes now. And posting up pics of both thinking they funny

How mad are you right now? The color way looks sick on this shoe. I'm going to buy them for work shoes

How mad are you right now? The color way looks sick on this shoe. I'm going to buy them for work shoes

Think he's talking about the new folks who never even had the slightest bit of interest in roshes will now copp the black/mint "yeezy" roshe as their first pick up.

you mentioning it will have people browsing back thru the pages now tho
laugh.gif
Is this what it will take to get lurkers and rooks to actually read through stuff instead of asking questions over and over? Just secretly mentioned hidden sleezy gems in the back log of this thread.
roll.gif

It has never been posted its only been shared through PM
wink.gif
It was posted...

The original poster needs to edit their post and everyone who quoted him too.

Also I don't think my earlier post posted but anyone in Dallas, shiekh shoes restocked over the weekend.  They have a full size run of the OG colors and new colors minus mints.

Last edited:
Nike should just slap the "yeezy" nickname to the actual soccer cleats these were inspired by. Then the hype beasts will have one more shoe to scratch and claw their way to.

Back
Top Bottom