ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I JUST SAW FINISHLINE TWEET SOMETHING ABOUT A YEEZY. WHATS GOING ON IN HERE??? 
nerd.gif

For everyone saying us true roshe heads are gunna have a harder time getting the fb mints now, don't forget WE HAVE THE LINK before anyone else. I advise that original poster of the link and everyone who quoted him thereafter edit and delete the post with the link to the shoe so that true NT roshe heads can have more of a chance and cop before FNL tweets out the link!

Hopefully Finishline doesn't have a quantity limit.
The hypsters jump all over this, and then NDC drop a massive load and the general public get what they want with hoarders left scratching their heads and hands full of not-limited merch that won't move.

-Except for below retail of course, maybe hypsters will change their game lol.

Last edited:
For everyone saying us true roshe heads are gunna have a harder time getting the fb mints now, don't forget WE HAVE THE LINK before anyone else. I advise that original poster of the link and everyone who quoted him thereafter edit and delete the post with the link to the shoe so that true NT roshe heads can have more of a chance and cop before FNL tweets out the link!
kicksdeals is going to ruin it for everyone by putting the link out there...i can just feel it

sorry if i missed this, but where did you get these? was thinking about going with pink laces as well. post a pic when you get em on if you dont mind.
eBay seller named Piranha Records. I'll be posting both a pic and video tomorrow, when they arrive. No worries.

I think it was already deleted. I tried looking but couldn't find it unless I missed it

Everyone tweet and chat up FNL and tell them to put a limit of 2-3 pair. srs.

I'm not sure if that will work but I hope it does. This thread is going to be filled with hypebeasts and resellers (it has already begun) so I'm probably going to get away from it for a little while.

if its out there delete it!

you mentioning it will have people browsing back thru the pages now tho :lol:

I'm not sure if that will work but I hope it does. This thread is going to be filled with hypebeasts and resellers (it has already begun) so I'm probably going to get away from it for a little while.
good idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom