ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just ordered the tarps through finishline. The girl i talked to asked me what price I was seeing and told her $59. She went ahead and discounted the $10 to my order and I got to use my $20 WC reward coupon! Came out to $45!! :pimp:

I just called and they said they can "only apply one thing". WTH

looking good stussykyd, Dude you sold me on those pics of the roshe mids. I normally wear an 11 or 11.5 but the overseas sites ive been to dont carry half sizes. I was wondering if you can help me decide. i have wide feet so my question is should I go with an 11 or 12

No hate but them tube socks make the shoes look horrible lol. Glade you got them and that I ordered then tts. Can't wait

looking good stussykyd, Dude you sold me on those pics of the roshe mids. I normally wear an 11 or 11.5 but the overseas sites ive been to dont carry half sizes. I was wondering if you can help me decide. i have wide feet so my question is should I go with an 11 or 12

Sorry to butt in but, if you have wide feet you should always go bigger not smaller. IMO

wellgosh has them in half sizes ...http://wellgosh.com/nike-rosherun-mid-qs-hasta-hasta.html

remember UK sizes are one full size down from US sizes , so if you are a 11, get the 10, etc.

Last edited:
if anyone have a link of the city pack close to a $100 please do pm me not tryna be cheap just wanna save thanks broshe.

Random time? Lol they are dropping like Jordan's now!

Upset tht I don't have a debit/credit card !!! Smh... Lost it at the beach .

Last edited:
sorry i thought i was early on the tweet but i see i just repeated everyone else. sorry. just mad that they called them yeezy instead of pink flashes or mints or whatever. now the site is gonna crash without a doubt and i still need my size 13 smh.

If some were worried about Lebron getting roshes hyped, adding "Yeezy" to the name will definitely bring more attention and hype for sure now. :smh:

All these sneaker sites and retailers even calling them "yeezy" roshes runs. Why can't they just be black/mint? lol

My 5 pairs of Yeezys come from NDC tomorrow.  I hope to get some more off FNL now 
nthat.gif

Oh sorry.... Mint/Pink

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom