ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just received tracking info from WellGosh...ordered the tokyo mids yesterday afternoon and estimated to be getting them tomorrow morning..damn they move fast
happy.gif
nice! can you post a pic and how they fit?

rainbow obama glasses, not that there is anything wrong with it but I aint on that team so divert your flirty gosling gifs to the ocean
Don't know what team you're talking about b. 

It's not a "flirty" gif 
tired.gif

Somebody seems a little insecure though. 

Why are you in this thread? 2 posts in and you're 100% negativity.

fyi broshes... price drop
Just got my shipment of spring cw's (squads, gammas, tarps) from FNL the other day and realized I was charged for shipping when it should have been free. Called FNL customer service and was refunded the $17 for shipping AND the $10 for the tarps. "Zappos all over again" is right! (I was lucky enough to capitalize on both)

Thanks for the heads up! +1

just ordered the tarps through finishline. The girl i talked to asked me what price I was seeing and told her $59. She went ahead and discounted the $10 to my order and I got to use my $20 WC reward coupon! Came out to $45!! 
pimp.gif

wonder how long that error will stay on fnl..im waiting on some wc cards & i want the tarps & the blk/sail v2's

might not be an error maybe they just want the tarps gone lol, earlier today i was on the mobile site and added it to cart and it said 60 like it shouldve, i didnt have to call customer service to get the discount

might not be an error maybe they just want the tarps gone lol, earlier today i was on the mobile site and added it to cart and it said 60 like it shouldve, i didnt have to call customer service to get the discount
If you look again, price is back to 69.99. When I called, they told me they were having issues with their site. Why would they just want the tarps out? Last night almost all sizes were gone except something like 12, 13, and 14.

Weird that FNL lowered the price. I would think they did that to get rid of the 13 and 14 they had but now they restocked. Strange but take advantage of it before they fix it.

Weird that FNL lowered the price. I would think they did that to get rid of the 13 and 14 they had but now they restocked. Strange but take advantage of it before they fix it.
i just hope that it wasn't an error with the restock. My total price of $45 with the discount and coupon sounds real good haha

Here you go guys. Today I received my Tokyo Mid City Pack from eBay seller HomeOfBadges. (I know a bit pricey but I jumped on them as soon as I could) I LOVE THEM! The sole aren't as soft as the OGs but I would compare them to the FBs. The fit of them are TTS imo. They are a bit narrow but nothing a few wears won't take care of. The colorway of these Tokyo pairs are amazing! My initial choice were the NYC-- the burgundy caught my eyes, but I ended up purchasing these instead. Cant say I don't regret it. Btw, I also ordered the NYC and PARIS' from hanon-shop last night. Now I can't wait for those to come in! I suggest you go and cop you pair when you can and when available. Let me know what you think. Follow me on Insatgram & Twitter, Links located at my signature. 

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Here you go guys. Today I received my Tokyo Mid City Pack from eBay seller HomeOfBadges. (I know a bit pricey but I jumped on them as soon as I could) I LOVE THEM! The sole aren't as soft as the OGs but I would compare them to the FBs. The fit of them are TTS imo. They are a bit narrow but nothing a few wears won't take care of. The colorway of these Tokyo pairs are amazing! My initial choice were the NYC-- the burgundy caught my eyes, but I ended up purchasing these instead. Cant say I don't regret it. Btw, I also ordered the NYC and PARIS' from hanon-shop last night. Now I can't wait for those to come in! I suggest you go and cop you pair when you can and when available. Let me know what you think. Follow me on Insatgram & Twitter, Links located at my signature. 
eek.gif
wow im so glad i copped these TTS , that seaweed sole and swoosh are so dope, as well as the fruit punch color on the sock liner and laces

dope pics!

nthat.gif
so they dont crease like the premium material right ? definitely getting them now.

Nice Tokyo's! Just curious, for those who ordered their Mids from CT, did you get a shipping confirmation yet?

Back
Top Bottom