ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

LMAO!!! Finishline just KILLED all you Roshe lovers. The model has gone under the radar for the most part but please believe that tweet has just opened the door to an entirely new monster of hype. Yeezy? YEEZY??? Hilarious yet oh so sad for that Broshe Community, my condolences!

Sorry to butt in but, if you have wide feet you should always go bigger not smaller. IMO
no, please butt in. yea thats what i was leaning towards. just need some reassurance i guess.

fuq i was hoping finishline would drop them on the low. now i gotta cross my fingers

LMAO!!! Finishline just KILLED all you Roshe lovers. The model has gone under the radar for the most part but please believe that tweet has just opened the door to an entirely new monster of hype. Yeezy? YEEZY??? Hilarious yet oh so sad for that Broshe Community, my condolences!

Can't wait to see the ebay buy it now listings for $2k+ :lol:

Last edited:
I'm having second thoughts on the FB sizing; I've always worn 10 in all my Roshe's but when my Sprite FB's came in and tried em on the toe seemed longer. I tried my roommate's 9.5 on but it was too snug. Maybe it's the thicker lining of em; not sure :/

Wow all the sneakey reselling hypebeast lurkers on this thread are starting to show up Thier faces lmao you guys are sad wow

Last edited:
LAST NIGHT?
nerd.gif

EXPLAIN?
nerd.gif
PM'd!

Wow all the sneakey reselling hypebeast lurkers on this thread started showing Thier faces lmao you guys are sad wow
Smh
mean.gif
...tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day. Resellers are going to buy up those mints and then you'll see them all on eBay by tomorrow night. Hopefully everyone who wants a pair from here has a chance to get them.

how is the sizing for my small footed peoples?

8.5 in jordans and everything else but my hyperposites are a 9 and fit snug.

im gonna be beyond pissed if i have the usual check out problems i normally have with FNL tomorrow

Guys! If you can never go wrong going up in size. If you go down they could be potentially too small to wear..... Questions?!?

Back
Top Bottom