ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just tried to cop that 9, but it won't let me checkout because of the backorder 
mean.gif
. Just copped a siren red off of CT. Had to pay an extra $25 over retail but I doubt any reseller would ship them to Hawaii for that much.

Last edited:
Just checked my order status for the knicks colorway roshes backordered on UO and the date has been pushed back from 8/27 to 9/20... ridiculous. I'm almost about to cancel my order :smh:
I wouldn't cancel. Most places just give themselves clearance room on back-orders. Simple business practices. If you overshoot your ETA, it's a surprise when you receive your item earlier than expected. If you provide an earlier date and can't fulfill it at or prior to that time-frame, you look like an insufficient company. I got my shipping information rather quickly and it looks like they should arrive tomorrow since they shipped from South Carolina...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24742801&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

There's a 9 and 10 available for order, but the product is on backorder for 8/29.
For those still willing to buy these despite the back-order, you can get 10% off your order with the code: NEWSKOOL. I believe today is the last day to use this code. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited:
^Nice

When did you order?

I placed an order for my pairs on Tuesday morning and they said it was backordered til 8/27. Then I check my order status today and they moved it to 9/30 lol.

I ordered two pairs so maybe that had something to do with it.

I just randomly tried to check out again, and it let me! **** yeah, thanks broshes I've been trying to cop this Knicks CW for a minute now, and getting them at $67 makes it even better.

^Nice

Let me know if yours ship. I have a feeling that yours will ship before mines for some reason lol. I'm a size 9 too.

I wouldn't cancel. Most places just give themselves clearance room on back-orders. Simple business practices. If you overshoot your ETA, it's a surprise when you receive your item earlier than expected. If you provide an earlier date and can't fulfill it at or prior to that time-frame, you look like an insufficient company. I got my shipping information rather quickly and it looks like they should arrive tomorrow since they shipped from South Carolina...

yeah i feel you, operations management class ftw lol
its just money is tight right now and idk if i can wait that long since they charged me with the quickness. thought them charging me meant my order was good to go... oh well guess ill tough it out since its still a steal for under retail shipped :D

Anyone know anywhere other than Asian sites that have the Liquid Limes? I'm interested in a pair, but they're nowhere to be found...

Just checked my order status for the knicks colorway roshes backordered on UO and the date has been pushed back from 8/27 to 9/20... ridiculous. I'm almost about to cancel my order :smh:

lmao.. uhh the first pair i ordered for myself (sz 11) was at least 10-15 minutes before my 2nd pair for my bro (sz 10.5)... the 10.5 is sent, but the 11 is backordered... guess my bro can tell me how they fit when he gets his. :smh:

this is like one of those "too good to be true" statements. These shoes have already been a top 5 of all time for me and now your going to tell me I can make my own colorways?!!! Oh my :smokin

how much do you broshes feel is too much for the teal/calypso's? (no retail answers :lol:)

I paid $140 for mine. Sad enough I consider that a "steal" nowadays with how people are pricing them. But honestly I dont think i'd spend more than that now.

how much do you broshes feel is too much for the teal/calypso's? (no retail answers :lol:)

i paid 170. a bit much. but it was my size. i say 150 should be the max. Thanks to the Lebron 8 SB, anything teal = blown up and hyped. 10 years ago, teal on a shoe was considered ugly and g*y

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom