ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's cute that you think we should stay away from this post as if it's your territory. Dude was merely trying to give you a heads up so you don't make the fatal mistake and get yourself banned.

The no buying/selling rule applies to EVERY forum outside the buy/sell forums. Maybe you should read the rules.

Why must you chime in with the condescending "it's cute". Why you feel the need to puff out your chest for me stating what a lot of us in this thread feel is beyond me. This is the internet...there's no territory to claim.

I never broke a rule as it pertains to buying and selling. I asked Cold City for help on giving a heads up on a pair.

It's cute that you responded to me though

Havent posted since the first few pages of this thread and thought i would share what i have obtained over the past few months..S/O to kev for helping me out with these mango's..much appreciated fam :nthat:

group shot

just need calypso's and im done.

I've got Orange Chalks and Soar Blues on order as a birthday present for my mom. Will do a quick look video on both colorways, as well as comparison videos (Orange Chalk vs. Mango, Soars vs. Sprites). Might be snagging the Court Purples and Hot Punches as well not too far down the road. Stay tuned!

I'll be looking forward to the quick look video. I have been considering adding the Orange Chalks to my collection.

Finally got my old account over to this site. Anyways regarding the mangos, I have found a buying agent in Korea for my pairs but just was wondering if they fit the same as other roshes?

Exactly. We need a source to confirm.
nerd.gif
Gotta hit up that NDC Rep Chat tomorrow..
indifferent.gif

We already know what the answer will be... :lol:

"Follow NIKEiD's Twitter for the latest iD products..." :rolleyes

Last edited:
I was told that by nipXd when they first popped up at Nordstrom Racks. Been excited ever since. I got so many colorways in mind.

We already know what the answer will be... :lol:
"Follow NIKEiD's Twitter for the latest iD products..." :rolleyes

Actually, sometimes in the past Nike Chat Reps have shared an ID launch list.

However, knowing Nike's ways know you may be right with what their response will be.

IF they hit NikeID, hopefully they come through with a better range of upper colors than they had for the Janoski Low IDs......if there's no wolf grey and/or platinum upper option I might cry

I was just thinking about Roshe's hitting ID. If that goes through, I hope that there are more color combinations to choose from. 

Finally got my old account over to this site. Anyways regarding the mangos, I have found a buying agent in Korea for my pairs but just was wondering if they fit the same as other roshes?
i found a place in korea with FSR but the price was crazy like $115-120. that was retail....

Last edited:
Hey guys im new to the "new site" i guess, My old account got deleted somehow so I just made a new one. Recently picked up the wolf grey/cyber colorway and also the iguanas. Still really want the sport reds though. I'm located in the bay area. Anyone have em for sale or know some store in their area I can find em that I can phone order size 9.5-10 (prefereably 9.5) thanks!

Just checked my order status for the knicks colorway roshes backordered on UO and the date has been pushed back from 8/27 to 9/20... ridiculous. I'm almost about to cancel my order :smh:

Back
Top Bottom