ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

welp,there you have it
2wfv69g.jpg

follow back
not sure how i feel about this, price will be high

They would really make it $150?!?!!!!!

Not sure how I feel about this. Can they just restock colors they had already first????

Where are you guys getting $150 from??

Lebron 9s RETAIL at $170...and whats NikeID Price, $200? thats a $30 markup on a $170 shoe for ID

My guess is $100 MAX, maybe even $90 like Ray said

Before Christmas so everyone will be happy on Christmas? Oh lawd

This is how rumors are started. :rofl:

"Won't pay more than $150" "Before Christmas?"

"Nike Roshes are dropping for $150 before Christmas"

Lets hope they drop soon and at a reasonable price..

Last edited:
Time to start messing around with come color schemes. Hopefully they'll have some good colors.

I'm sure we'll see Volt as a color choice. :lol:

Anyone have recommendations for quality laces? Footgalaxy was mentioned but some of the reviews say the picture colors are a little off from the actual thing?

Also, would 40" laces work? When I lace all the holes relatively tight, my bow becomes really small. Though 2" extra on each side seems..?

Anyone have recommendations for quality laces? Footgalaxy was mentioned but some of the reviews say the picture colors are a little off from the actual thing?
Also, would 40" laces work? When I lace all the holes relatively tight, my bow becomes really small. Though 2" extra on each side seems..?
I've ordered a few laces for my Roshes from Footgalaxy (via amazon), and the colors seem pretty accurate; quality is pretty good. 36" is perfect for me. I tuck the bow under the side panels anyways...

footasylum has cybers (10 and 11) for 49.99 pounds + 11 pounds international shipping, they also have sails (many sizes) for their retail

Yesterday someone tweeted to nike twitter asking them about roshe run ids and they said stay tunned, so
I'm assuming sometime soon they will be up.

Colors might be limited because Nike won't want us to be able to id released colorways but I'm still excited :smokin

I've ordered a few laces for my Roshes from Footgalaxy (via amazon), and the colors seem pretty accurate; quality is pretty good. 36" is perfect for me. I tuck the bow under the side panels anyways...

Whoa that's tight lacing.. Is your bow big like that?

GREAT NEWS! Like other posters have said I am guessing ROSHEID's will deff be in the 80-100 range. I highly doubt they will take a once 70.00 msrp shoe and increase it over 100. But we are dealing with nike sooo...you never know.

Thought I'm done with Roshe and now IDs?? I got a feeling they will have more of a neutral color selection like navy, khaki, olive..etc. to set them apart from the ones that are already out. Either way, looking forward to it! :smokin

Thought I'm done with Roshe and now IDs?? I got a feeling they will have more of a neutral color selection like navy, khaki, olive..etc. to set them apart from the ones that are already out. Either way, looking forward to it! :smokin

lmao i thought i was done as well. maybe not if the ids come into play

i ordered the size 10 knicks roshe from UO. hopefully my order for either the size 10 comes through. the size 9 i ordered on tuesday maybe a little to tight for my liking

Back
Top Bottom