ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

not sure how i feel about this, price will be high
tumblr_lsbqxxlbox1qfbewq.jpg

Just give us teal sole Nike, JUST A TEAL SOLE!!!!

Whoa that's tight lacing.. Is your bow big like that?
yeah I like the snug fit.  I guess my bow is rather bunny-esque if I don't tuck em in.

I like the cleaner look - hence tighter lacing (and then hiding dem laces).

As I get older I don't want to be floppin around, all loose-laced  like I used to with my Jordans. Which have been completely replaced in the rotation by Roshes hehe

Last edited:
I placed my order for my Knick roshe from UO on Tuesday and received my UPS tracking number this morning.
smokin.gif

No idea what I would even start with on a pair of Roshe iDs. Hopefully they don't rack up a million orders immediately and end up overloading the factory.

Volt mesh upper, Black swoosh, Sail midsole/outsole should be one of my first iDs. I'm expecting plenty of BRIGHT colors for the mesh. Hopefully a black midsole/outsole as well.

I'm here visiting Cali and stopped by a store called Foot Land here in LA. Just a heads up they got the Knicks cw in sizes 9.5 and 10.5. No 10s though.

Ordered from their brother company acrossports. But recently so can't comment on shipping time etc. a google search shoes they legit

Everyone whos been pm'ing sorry i could not get to your messages but im only allowed 2 replies today lol since i just made this account. I forgot my
Old account lol.
But anyway im here to gladly help anybody who needs them. Just send me your email so i can email you back.

Back
Top Bottom