ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks man. Just copped a 10 although my true size is 10.5. Hope I can squeeze into these or they restock a 10.5. Don't forget to use "NEWSKOOL" code for 10% off. Basically pays for tax. Good looking out!
Just rock it barefoot, or buy some really thin socks.

Thanks man. Just copped a 10 although my true size is 10.5. Hope I can squeeze into these or they restock a 10.5. Don't forget to use "NEWSKOOL" code for 10% off. Basically pays for tax. Good looking out!
Just rock it barefoot, or buy some really thin socks.
Yeah, I've been wearing my Iguana Roshe (10.5) barefoot but the damn insole keeps popping out when I pull them off my feet. Need more Roshe in my life!

UO be trolling me or what.

Says size 9 on backorder for 8/30/2012 yet when I ordered them on Tuesday morning and mines currently says backorder 9/30/2012 lol.

Just wondering if anyone's size 9 shipped yet?

Last edited:
UO be trolling me or what.

Says size 9 on backorder for 8/30/2012 yet when I ordered them on Tuesday morning and mines currently says backorder 9/30/2012 lol.

Just wondering if anyone's size 9 shipped yet?
Mine says 9/22 as well. I wouldn't stress too much about it though. They have to give themselves enough time to cover their *****, so it might just be the case. Wait, what I meant to say was "CANCEL YOUR ORDER QUICK!" 
roll.gif

Thanks! Placed an order for size 10 on UO. Don't forget to use the 10% off coupon!

Last edited:
anyone know where to cop similar laces to the stock ones? especially the women's laces..

Might want to check out footgalaxy laces on amazon.. I'm thinking about it but I wanna know if anyone tried 40" instead of 36".. Or if there
Are other brands..

thanks everyone, like gtf said go on NDC and chat it up with a rep.  mine are 11.5 (i think the only one they found) found in up north.  they were $55 shipped from a nike outlet

just tried doing a stock check with a rep from nike for the tropical twists and hot punches.  no luck

You're welcome, guys.  Glad I could help.  I'm still on the hunt for stadium green's in size 13. :stoneface:

Keith, what size did you get and where you got them from? Let me know

Had to stock locate. Found my pair in zona I think about 2 weeks ago... Needed an 11.5 no luck so went to a 12... It's a little long but I think I can manage

Back
Top Bottom