ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^
its ok to help out. But you cant offer to buy/sell/trade. Unless you dont care about a ban/suspension

So we can't ask our fellow members for a link or line to a store who has them?

I'm asking Cold City to sell me anything. He's been clutch with helping us get roshes so I'm asking for his help.

links are okay. just cant post live ebay links, and you can't personally offer to sell/trade your own shoes and cant say you want to buy off another member. Like if I said to you "hey bro, I will buy your roshes siren reds right now for 90"

Sorry if this subject has been covered already but how's the comfort of these compared to the Free Run 3?? Wondering if I should grab a pair. Sorta tough as no store in town sells them so I'd have to travel or order online. Thanks in advance

^^^
Personally these to me are more comfortable then the free runs. But performance wise, the free run is better. Theres more stability in the free runs, for running. For casual wear, walking around, Roshes hands down

Any site I can get stadium green's for retail and not have to pay overseas shipping?

Any site I can get stadium green's for retail and not have to pay overseas shipping?
most likely not anymore your going to have to call around and be lucky as hell to get them. 

but if you have to pay an extra 30 bucks for overseas shipping and your getting them for retail so a total of $100 its not to bad

Im asking for help. This aint a jordan lebron thread. the mods need to stay in there and allow us to keep HELPING each other out.
It's cute that you think we should stay away from this post as if it's your territory. Dude was merely trying to give you a heads up so you don't make the fatal mistake and get yourself banned.

The no buying/selling rule applies to EVERY forum outside the buy/sell forums. Maybe you should read the rules.

I've got Orange Chalks and Soar Blues on order as a birthday present for my mom. Will do a quick look video on both colorways, as well as comparison videos (Orange Chalk vs. Mango, Soars vs. Sprites). Might be snagging the Court Purples and Hot Punches as well not too far down the road. Stay tuned!

Finally grabbed a pair of siren reds after about a month of searching. 
happy.gif
 Shoes def are as comfortable as people are saying. Can't wait to grab a few more.

I've got Orange Chalks and Soar Blues on order as a birthday present for my mom. Will do a quick look video on both colorways, as well as comparison videos (Orange Chalk vs. Mango, Soars vs. Sprites). Might be snagging the Court Purples and Hot Punches as well not too far down the road. Stay tuned!

A Roshe junkie!

Finally grabbed a pair of siren reds after about a month of searching. 
happy.gif
 Shoes def are as comfortable as people are saying. Can't wait to grab a few more.
nice choice
i think you're the first dude to get all the colorways :tongue:

i can't believe a certain calypso is going to be sold for almost $300 on a certain site.  that is just insane.

A Roshe junkie!
Indeed. I got her a pair of the Black/Whites while we were on vacation in NYC, and she asked for either the Orange Chalks or the Soars for her birthday, so I got both. Figured it would give me a chance to check out the Soars to see if I want a pair for myself.
i think you're the first dude to get all the colorways :tongue:
Not all, but most. Still missing Calypsos, and I'm passing on the Dark Royals.

Back
Top Bottom