ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

has anyone used angelus paint yet on the swoosh? once my trop twists arrive ill be doing some customizing but i've never used the paint before on any shoe

I recall two Broshes using Angelus for painting their swooshes.

Sizing is definitely 1.5 up..I bought the women's light blue light green in a 10 when I wear a 9 in men..I'll just say I definitely need a 10.5 instead

Dang. The sizing on the WMN's pair has me indecisive again! :lol: I knew I should've AT LEAST tried them on while they were still plentiful at NR. :smh:

What's your foot width, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
See this is the formula for DOPE cws!
A neutral colored Upper, similar colored Swoosh and a Neon/Bright Sole makes Roshes look amazing!

Exactly. That colorway in the middle is too dope. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
I recall two Broshes using Angelus for painting their swooshes.
Dang. The sizing on the WMN's pair has me indecisive again!
laugh.gif
I knew I should've AT LEAST tried them on while they were still plentiful at NR.
mean.gif

What's your foot width, if you don't mind me asking?
The sizing on the first page is pretty accurate to be honest for womens conversion.

I wear a size 9 in the iguanas and got a 10 in the challenge reds, fit exactly the same to me.

I have a pretty neutral to slightly slim foot, if that helps. The only real difference is the width, as others have said. 

I am absolutely brand new to this shoe no knowledge at all. Are these made in men's sizes or are guys just buying their converted size in women's? I dont see any men's sizes on NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, etc....

I am absolutely brand new to this shoe no knowledge at all. Are these made in men's sizes or are guys just buying their converted size in women's? I dont see any men's sizes on NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, etc....

There are different colors for men's and women's colorways. You'll see the difference in the laces(women have the cooler ones lol)

There are different colors for men's and women's colorways. You'll see the difference in the laces(women have the cooler ones lol)

:lol: So the men's version is sold out everywhere I'm assuming then? Is there like a top 3 colorway thats non debatable of this shoe or is it all on personal opinion? How comfortable are these, they don't seem to offer much upper stability being all fabric but the soles look to be marshmallow like perhaps....

Just saw this website and I noticed they Ship to US 
happy.gif
.  Price is a bit high but may be a good resource for older colorways and maybe some hard to finds.

http://shelta.eu/products/search/Roshe

Edit: Customers outside of the European Union (EU) are exempt from value added tax (VAT) and get 20% off on all products. 20% will be deducted from the total amount when you select your destination country at checkout.
A little late in the game but has anyone tried using this site?  Just wondering if its legit or not.  Hope you can help.

:lol: So the men's version is sold out everywhere I'm assuming then? Is there like a top 3 colorway thats non debatable of this shoe or is it all on personal opinion? How comfortable are these, they don't seem to offer much upper stability being all fabric but the soles look to be marshmallow like perhaps....

That statement makes no sense lol, as with everything, it's a personal opinion, get what you like, regardless of rarity, price, etc.

That statement makes no sense lol, as with everything, it's a personal opinion, get what you like, regardless of rarity, price, etc.

:smh: statement made perfect sense. Example Lebron 9 had a pretty factual top 3 colorway (Big Bang, China, Cannon), KD 4 did too (Nerf, Weatherman, Galaxy), so i figured maybe these had a colorway most people agreed was the coolest one. Seems like the Calypso might be the popular one, just trying to educate myself, damn!

Every shoe ever made is debatable unless you're a hypebeast. Buy what color you like & these are arguebly the most comfortable sneaker out. Support is ok for casual wear, don't train or run a marathon in these.

laugh.gif
So the men's version is sold out everywhere I'm assuming then? Is there like a top 3 colorway thats non debatable of this shoe or is it all on personal opinion? How comfortable are these, they don't seem to offer much upper stability being all fabric but the soles look to be marshmallow like perhaps....
Quick summary of the shoe. They were also sold in Men colorways. Most likely have sold out in many places and those places weren't like footlocker, champs, etc. They were mostly sold at smaller shops like boutiques, M&P stores, some Nike running stores and Nike towns. First wave of colorways consisted of 7 colors on Nike.com but one was not available at all (Mangos). So far there are a total of 10 colors released in men.

These are actually made for pre run/post run. More of a comfort/relaxed fit. Made to be worn all day without your feet hurting type shoe. Probably one of the best comfortable shoe made by Nike. Not necessarily made to do heavy running, play ball or things of that sort. More like walking, going to the gym, running errands, a kick back shoe. Just from this forum alone they can tell you how they feel about the shoe.

Size wise pretty much TTS. Woman size conversion to men add +1.5. For example  you wear a 10.5, you would have to get a 12 in women. But women shoes are a bit narrower then men. that pretty much sums it up. I can probably go on and on. just had to keep it short.

Quick summary of the shoe. They were also sold in Men colorways. Most likely have sold out in many places and those places weren't like footlocker, champs, etc. They were mostly sold at smaller shops like boutiques, M&P stores, some Nike running stores and Nike towns. First wave of colorways consisted of 7 colors on Nike.com but one was not available at all (Mangos). So far there are a total of 10 colors released in men.

These are actually made for pre run/post run. More of a comfort/relaxed fit. Made to be worn all day without your feet hurting type shoe. Probably one of the best comfortable shoe made by Nike. Not necessarily made to do heavy running, play ball or things of that sort. More like walking, going to the gym, running errands, a kick back shoe. Just from this forum alone they can tell you how they feel about the shoe.

Size wise pretty much TTS. Woman size conversion to men add +1.5. For example  you wear a 10.5, you would have to get a 12 in women. But women shoes are a bit narrower then men. that pretty much sums it up. I can probably go on and on. just had to keep it short.

Thanks a ton! That pretty much educated me on the shoe. Appreciate you filling me in without being snarky or acting holier than thou. I could use a change of pace shoe for comfort,

Thanks a ton! That pretty much educated me on the shoe. Appreciate you filling me in without being snarky or acting holier than thou. I could use a change of pace shoe for comfort,
No Probs. Just to let you know. Its getting a lot harder to find the 9 previous colorways you can still find them on oversea sites or eBay. Expect to pay some major cash for the rare colorways(calypso, mango). Latest one to come out are the royal/orange, these are showing up slowly at some stores. Also there is no specific release date for these. They just tend to pop up.

No Probs. Just to let you know. Its getting a lot harder to find the 9 previous colorways you can still find them on oversea sites or eBay. Expect to pay some major cash for the rare colorways(calypso, mango). Latest one to come out are the royal/orange, these are showing up slowly at some stores. Also there is no specific release date for these. They just tend to pop up.

Thats good to know as well, I'll keep my eyes open. Just wanted a black pair, something simple. Thanks man!

ship might have sailed for you my dude unless you want to succumb to resellers

7 og colorways? imo the originals were iguana, black/sail, sport red. i thought calypso, mango, cyber and siren were only available once the shoe hit ndc since people were getting the other three cw's before that happened. did any of the mango ndc orders ever go through? i remember contemplating between mango and calypso when i ordered mine. ended up getting just calypso but shouldve gotten one of each

Getta Clue in Downtown Sacramento has Cybers, Speed Yellows, and Stadium Greens if anyone is interested.  I don't think they ship, but I'm not 100% sure.  If you want me to help you grab a pair just PM.

If anyone has come across the Black/Sails in a 9.5 for retail, can you send me a PM?  Most stores that have them don't ship, so I figured I'd ask before I go to eBay
nerd.gif

ship might have sailed for you my dude unless you want to succumb to resellers
7 og colorways? imo the originals were iguana, black/sail, sport red. i thought calypso, mango, cyber and siren were only available once the shoe hit ndc since people were getting the other three cw's before that happened. did any of the mango ndc orders ever go through? i remember contemplating between mango and calypso when i ordered mine. ended up getting just calypso but shouldve gotten one of each
If I remember correctly. This was the order when it first popped up on NDC, black/sail, sport red, calypso, mango and I think cybers. Mango was the only you couldn't purchase, said out of stock, but it was already released in Asia, same time as calypso. This is when I purchased my first pair (calypso). I really can't remember if the siren came up later but I know the iguanas were the last pair to show up. Plus I'm going by the colorways itself, the first run, the swoosh doesn't match the sole, unlike what they pushed out recently. Stadium green, speed yellows, knicks and pretty much what is left to release by the end of the year.

Plus I'm going by the colorways itself, the first run, the swoosh doesn't match the sole, unlike what they pushed out recently. Stadium green, speed yellows, knicks and pretty much what is left to release by the end of the year.
Thankfully, it looks like we'll be getting two more Men's colorways with the mismatched swoosh and sole. Both have White or Sail swooshes, and one has a Mint sole, while the other is Purple. Both are looking like definite cops for me if they ever drop.

Back
Top Bottom