ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Would any NYC-ers know if the VIM in Jamaica has anymore Black Sails? i doubt it. but i dont want to make a trip over there for nothing.

there must be more lurkers than i expected.  went to miami to stopped by my usual spots and all but one store had roshes.  everyone else is bone dry.  so for those in miami, athlete's foot in lincoln rd have roshe on sale (49.99 but no men sizes, maxed at size 10) and sizes for women colorway tropical twist, punch and purple.  athlete's foot in downtown have mens colorway in cyber, sail, sport red and sirens.  HOWEVER, limited sizes.  almost a FSR in cybers.  oh and NR in kendall has one cyber in 13 if you need those.  roshes are becoming really scarce now, get them while you can!

anyone know if/where can you get angelus paint locally?  been searching online and all i find are sites that sell the paint.  im in south florida so any help would be appreciated.  now that i have time planning on doing some customs. 

oh and anyone considered bleaching/dying the mesh? have a few colorways in my head but not sure how to execute lol

Thankfully, it looks like we'll be getting two more Men's colorways with the mismatched swoosh and sole. Both have White or Sail swooshes, and one has a Mint sole, while the other is Purple. Both are looking like definite cops for me if they ever drop.

navy and white??

ive been waiting for a NAVY or any type of blue roshe to drop!

My local sport chalet had 9.5 and 13 cybers in stock. Anyone near a sport chalet can get them shipped from the SD (Mission Valley) store to your store for retail

Thank you[COLOR=#red] jordan r[/COLOR]!

I finally ordered the Tropical Twists from the Miromar Outlet ($55+shipping). I can't wait!

I hope I can execute the concept, which I had originally planned for the LunarGlide 4iD, on the Tropical Twists. It's significantly cheaper, and Roshes have the better base.

Merrimack NH Nike Store

(603) 424-6755

I was there this afternoon, they had Tropical Twists at $55.

1 sz.7, 1 sz.12, and about a half dozen sz.9
I was back there today, since my wife needed to return something.

The 9s are still there, and there was one more pair of Sirens in an 8 (but I think they were full retail).  Had the clerk do a stock check on the Sirens, and he said across all of their stores, there were only 3 pairs and they were all 8s.  So, do with that what you will.

my cousin just was at sheik in northridge i think and got some red roshes.

they still might have some

ive worn my black ones for about 4 months now and the cushion is not what it used to be :frown:

Thank bro! just submitted my order!
No problem sir! Glad someone here got them!

EDIT: Does anyone know of a good insole replacement for the Roshe? Almost just want to wear my black/sail pair without it. Haha! My insole has flattened out so much that it's actually making my shoe bulge and look wider.

Last edited:
Thanks Ronatethemuffin for Sport Reds!

Doubling up on these Sport Reds and Black Sails 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No problem sir! Glad someone here got them!

EDIT: Does anyone know of a good insole replacement for the Roshe? Almost just want to wear my black/sail pair without it. Haha! My insole has flattened out so much that it's actually making my shoe bulge and look wider.

I don't even bother with the original Solarsoft insoles for my Roshes. FitSole4 insoles from the LunarEclipse make Roshes even better!

Last edited:
did the same thing with my reds, looks good but i switch them to the red laces now then.  like them both
I'm not a huge fan of the round/oval lace swaps in the Roshes. You need rope laces for the Roshes to look good, IMO. I might toss the laces from my Mangos in the Sport Reds, which should be close to the Cool Grey on the swoosh.

Really? I didn't know you could get any better than the SolarSoft insoles.

DEFINITELY.

LunarEclipses are amazing shoes, and they're my favorite performance runners of all time. I can't believe that I've gotten +900mi out of them. Although they're still going considerably strong, I plan to retire them at 1,000mi. Everything about them is incredible and that includes their insole.

Skip to 4:47

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom