ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Mods edited the title.
I think directing people to sites would be acceptable, but I'm not too sure about auctions though.
I think that would violate the Mods' rules. If you're selling personally, I'd suggest placing that info your sig just to be safe.
no no no....

the website is selling roshe runs in scattered size(s) for retail...

therefore, i want to make a post regarding the *size(s)* available from the website and have members send me a PM for the link if they are that size.

EX: size 8, 11, and 12 'Mangos'. PM me for link/info/website. Hence, the members who are that size and interested would send me a PM and I would reply.

This would obviously help those out who are size 8, 11, and 12.

no no no....

the website is selling roshe runs in scattered size(s) for retail...

therefore, i want to make a post regarding the *size(s)* available from the website and have members send me a PM for the link if they are that size.

EX: size 8, 11, and 12 'Mangos'. PM me for link/info/website. Hence, the members who are that size and interested would send me a PM and I would reply.

This would obviously help those out who are size 8, 11, and 12.

I see. That would be acceptable then. Just be careful of how you word it.

Last edited:
If anything, you could just post the link/info. I've done it with the Iggys, Calypsos and a few other cws, but that was in the early pages.

Then again, now that Roshes have blown up, I understand where you're coming from.

Nice vid gtfan and great collection civic kid. I've been slacking on this thread though, still on my hunt for calypsos. NCT, you get your iguanas yet though?! :nerd:

Got my girl some... She hated my sneakers from day 1. But now she's been acting
like a sneakerhead "you stepped on me!" "I'll clean it later" "will it get dirty if..."

Roshes ARE CRAZY! Shoe of the year. If it could convert my girl, it's pretty damn
amazing. Now she wants me to buy more CWs for her. :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
Don't know if it's a good price, but I'd pay it. Retail is what, $70? Shipping, depending on where you live, is ~$10 so, I'd say it's pretty good.

Good, IMO. Rock City Kicks charged me $87, which I assume is retail + tax + shipping.

Got my girl some... She hated my sneakers from day 1. But now she's been acting
like a sneakerhead "you stepped on me!" "I'll clean it later" "will it get dirty if..."
Roshes ARE CRAZY! Shoe of the year. If it could convert my girl, it's pretty damn
amazing. Now she wants me to buy more CWs for her.
mean.gif
smokin.gif
Ha!

It's funny, because my wife was the same way.  Then she tried the purples on in NR, and she's a big fan of them as well.

what if they did a some other colorways with the medium grey/ wolf grey upper.....

i swear a lot of peeps on NT would come up wit sicker colorways for NIKE than NIKE itself...

not my pic btw..... i changed/edited the colors w/ irfranview.....s/o to crisone......

Last edited:
People are genuinely sharing info and pictures, and even helping everyone else out with locating pairs...

This is what NT is all about :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:nthat:

Probably been posted but ....

Went hiking in my Roshes, and got it all dusty/dirty.

Anyone throw them in the washer? If so how long? Then air dry?

check the FAQ in the first page, has a lot of information

Minus the zippered pillowcase, this is what I did...

Started the wash at cold/cold
Added the detergent in a full circle
stuck the Sport Reds in a pillowcase
Closed the hatch and stood by the washing machine and checked on them every few minutes :lol:
Air dryed them and because I live in a pretty hot area, they were dry within hours.

couldn't have been happier with the outcome. The red popped again.

what if they did a some other colorways with the medium grey/ wolf grey upper.....

i swear a lot of peeps on NT would come up wit sicker colorways for NIKE than NIKE itself...

not my pics btw..... s/o to crisone......
Those are FIRE! Would camp!

not my pic btw..... i changed/edited the colors w/ irfranview.....s/o to crisone......

those lavender joints are :wow:

Not gonna lie, that bottom pair?  I might even cop fakes that look like that.  That's a dope CW that goes with a lot of my wardrobe.

See this is the formula for DOPE cws!

A neutral colored Upper, similar colored Swoosh and a Neon/Bright Sole makes Roshes look amazing!

damn, that aussie guy on ebay just raised his price on calypsos to $220 + $50 shipping. seems like he has a never ending stash.

Question:

The thread states 'NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING'....

Are we allowed to post websites that are 'selling' roshes?

Just wanna ask before I stick out a post....

DO NOT want to get banned!
indifferent.gif
You can post websites as long as it's not your own website selling your shoes. A member was banned after multiple warnings NOT to promote Jumpmansneakers.com. It became fairly obvious when every post he was making was promoting his site.

Do not post LIVE AUCTION LINKS! People always try and be sneaky and pull the 'ol "look what I found on eBay" trick when it's really them just promoting their own auctions. These links will usually get deleted on site. Members will also get banned if they continue. Besides even when you're just trying to help out the community and post a link, you possibly just blew up someones chances at an auction they've been watching.
How about if I state....
**HEADS UP**
SIZE XX ROSHE RUN 'COLOR'
PRICE $
-> PM ME FOR INFO/LINK!
^^ is that ok to do?
I mean, I've been doing that a couple times...just want to double check now!
I love the roshe thread and I would be disgusted if it got locked or if I got banned!
grin.gif
Again, this is okay as long as you're not promoting your own website/auction. However, once you post that you're willing to pick up in exchange for any kind of shipping or other expense and it becomes a transaction between you and someone else...it's a buy/sell violation and you may get suspended.

If you're all about helping the community out, just post the store/website info. I never understood how people are "All about helping the community" but only if you "PM them to keep it off the board". People are too hesitant not to post info because of lurkers and resellers. But who do you think is gonna PM you? Besides Niketalk isn't the ONLY source of information out there. There's hundreds of sneaker sites out there with thousands of Roshe fans out looking for the exact same things. If the information is out there people will know. Hot news will spread like a virus. Even if you tell one person, that person will tell all their friends and their friends...Why not let them find out through Niketalk first?

damn, that aussie guy on ebay just raised his price on calypsos to $220 + $50 shipping. seems like he has a never ending stash.

lol, prob bought out all the surrounding spots. :x

has anyone used angelus paint yet on the swoosh? once my trop twists arrive ill be doing some customizing but i've never used the paint before on any shoe

Sizing is definitely 1.5 up..I bought the women's light blue light green in a 10 when I wear a 9 in men..I'll just say I definitely need a 10.5 instead

Back
Top Bottom