ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's my entire Roshe lineup. Waiting on Calypsos to come in on Saturday and I'm set! Only other Women's colorway I would be remotely interested in is the Sail Blues...which I'm kicking myself for not getting on NDC awhile back. :tongue:

Here's my entire Roshe lineup. Waiting on Calypsos to come in on Saturday and I'm set! Only other Women's colorway I would be remotely interested in is the Sail Blues...which I'm kicking myself for not getting on NDC awhile back. :tongue:

NICE!! im thinking about getting those womens red cw if i cant find sport reds

Ridiculous collection. Nice stuff.

civickid: WOAH. That's probably the most comprehensive Roshe collection that I've ever seen! ILLY stuff, Broshe! :nthat:

civickid: WOAH. That's probably the most comprehensive Roshe collection that I've ever seen! ILLY stuff, Broshe! :nthat:

Thanks Ray! The funny part is that I forgot to put my Black/Sail pair in there when I took the picture...it's ok! I'll take another picture of them when the Calypsos come in on Saturday!

To all my fellow Broshes: Thanks for the comments guys! Can't stop collecting Roshes...especially when the price is right! :smokin

yeah i was thinkign about pulling the trigger on a size 11 Calypso on ebay but now theyre all gone :-(

only a size 12 left now. seems like Australia is out of stock now too.........

I gotta stop slacking on ordering the Tropical Twists. Tomorrow's the day!

Last edited:
Sweet collection civickid 8) 8) 8) 8) 8):smokin :smokin :smokin

PS: i hate when people try to nickel and dime me to knock off a few dollars on a fairly priced shoe.

Last edited:
Here's my entire Roshe lineup. Waiting on Calypsos to come in on Saturday and I'm set! Only other Women's colorway I would be remotely interested in is the Sail Blues...which I'm kicking myself for not getting on NDC awhile back.
tongue.gif
Impressive to say the least. My only pass would have been the women reds since they are so similar to the mens. Awesome collection!

Where Mangos ever released stateside and if not, are they coming?
They were not. Only Mangos that could be purchased stateside were the Samples that hit Nike Factory Stores.

Here's my entire Roshe lineup. Waiting on Calypsos to come in on Saturday and I'm set! Only other Women's colorway I would be remotely interested in is the Sail Blues...which I'm kicking myself for not getting on NDC awhile back. 
tongue.gif

Nice collection there, civickid! How do you like your Rave Pinks? I'm still hoping for a sale on them to cop.

Instead of a picture, here's a full video of my collection, with stories on how I purchased each pair.

Last edited:
They were not. Only Mangos that could be purchased stateside were the Samples that hit Nike Factory Stores.

Nice collection there, civickid! How do you like your Rave Pinks? I'm still hoping for a sale on them to cop.

Instead of a picture, here's a full video of my collection, with stories on how I purchased each pair.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Entertaining vid. That was some crazy rain lol

Lol got into the hype. sorry i'm late. Just bought anthracites off amazon for $70 and free shipping. Saw someone rockin it in the city and they looked sweet
on amazon it says the width is: C/D (Wide).  i'm pretty sure roshes don't come in different widths right?

on amazon it says the width is: C/D (Wide).  i'm pretty sure roshes don't come in different widths right?
Amazon is just listing the width rating for the shoe, which is a D. The Women's Roshes are a B.
Do you guys size up 1 or 2 for the women's CWs?
I have a narrow foot, so I went 1 size up, however most go with 1.5 sizes up. However, it's going to be a tight fit until you can stretch them out with a few wears.

do you guys ever feel weird ordering women's shoes? or girls, do you ever feel weird ordering men's shoes? i want all the colorways!

Question:

The thread states 'NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING'....

Are we allowed to post websites that are 'selling' roshes?

Just wanna ask before I stick out a post....

DO NOT want to get banned!
indifferent.gif

Question:

The thread states 'NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING'....

Are we allowed to post websites that are 'selling' roshes?

Just wanna ask before I stick out a post....

DO NOT want to get banned!
indifferent.gif
That's kinda what this thread has been all about. I assume as long as you aren't selling the shoes, it's okay. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm still unsure about live eBay links, though. I understand those are not allowed on other threads, but I have seen them in here.

That's kinda what this thread has been all about. I assume as long as you aren't selling the shoes, it's okay. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm still unsure about live eBay links, though. I understand those are not allowed on other threads, but I have seen them in here.
How about if I state....

**HEADS UP**

SIZE XX ROSHE RUN 'COLOR'

PRICE $

-> PM ME FOR INFO/LINK!

^^ is that ok to do?

I mean, I've been doing that a couple times...just want to double check now!

I love the roshe thread and I would be disgusted if it got locked or if I got banned!
grin.gif

The Mods edited the title.

I think directing people to sites would be acceptable, but I'm not too sure about auctions though.

How about if I state....

**HEADS UP**

SIZE XX ROSHE RUN 'COLOR'

PRICE $

-> PM ME FOR INFO/LINK!

^^ is that ok to do?

I mean, I've been doing that a couple times...just want to double check now!

I love the roshe thread and I would be disgusted if it got locked or if I got banned! >D

I think that would violate the Mods' rules (if you're selling personally). If you are, I'd suggest placing that info in your sig just to be safe.

-edit-
GT: DOPE collection/video, Broshe! :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom