ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wish they carried half sizes.
For those who went with a tight/snug fit, any tears on your roshes?

I have a 10 in the Siren Reds and most of my other stuff are 10.5. Both of them fit well. I am expecting a size 10 in the Calypsos so when they come in, I expect the same thing.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Darrel:[/color]   Actually, I was wondering if you guys are getting in any new colorways for the Nike Roshe Runs any time soon? in men or womens

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   Yes, we will be receiving new colors in the Fall/Winter of 2012..

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Darrel:[/color]   Would you happen to know what colors and when they will release?

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   I will be happy to provide the colors: Blue Glow/Volt/Volt, Hot Punch/Storm Pink, Laser Purple/Sail, Liquid Lime/Volt/Action Green, Medium Grey/Polarized Pink/Black/Sail and Soar/Ice Blue.

Keir E.:   For men, Black/Siren Red/Anthracite, Dark Royal Blue/Team Orange, Medium Grey/Bright Mango.Wolf Grey, Sail/Blue Glow and Tent/Dark Royal Blue.

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   The release date is January of 2013. It is a drop ship and I do not have an exact date.

Darrel:   oh definitely, but those are the colorways for sure coming to zappos?

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   Yes, that is correct.

This is all at Zappos, so get ready!
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but a drop ship order means that the store (zappos) will not have the shoes in stock, rather they will redirect the orders to another company (I'm assuming Nike). So unless Nike is getting these colorways soon, don't expect zappos to sell them

Last edited:
Spoke to a Nike Rep. Take it as you may.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but a drop ship order means that the store (zappos) will not have the shoes in stock, rather they will redirect the orders to another company (I'm assuming Nike). So unless Nike is getting these colorways soon, don't expect zappos to sell them
Not sure if this validates anything, but I was chatting with an NDC rep this morning and he said they should be getting more men's sizes on NDC within the next month or so.

Feels like they're always saying that, but who knows.  

Spoke to a Nike Rep. Take it as you may.
I assume this means that the Winter 2012 colorways just completed production, and they'll still release in a few months. There aren't any more leaked colorways beyond the Winters and Premiums, so Nike should have wrapped up production for now.

Only store that had them about a month ago was Nike Running at Lenox Mall, which I assume is sold out by now. They have most of the Women's colorways, but no Men's. Other than that, the three Nordstrom Racks around Atlanta which are all dry.
is the one at Mall of Georgia dry too now? a week or so ago they still had a lot of cybers. thought about going in to get an extra pair. for some reason they tell everyone on the phone theyre sold out, but they definitely had some.

Merrimack NH Nike Store

(603) 424-6755

I was there this afternoon, they had Tropical Twists at $55.

1 sz.7, 1 sz.12, and about a half dozen sz.9

I assume this means that the Winter 2012 colorways just completed production, and they'll still release in a few months. There aren't any more leaked colorways beyond the Winters and Premiums, so Nike should have wrapped up production for now.
gives us some time to reload our wallets for the next release!

Merrimack NH Nike Store
(603) 424-6755

I was there this afternoon, they had Tropical Twists at $55.

1 sz.7, 1 sz.12, and about a half dozen sz.9

just ordered that sz 12, very helpful associate on the phone. i did a ndc chat to search for them a couple days ago and the NH store was on that showed up but i waited on them. now that it popped up in this thread had to jump on them.

anyone thinking of doing a phone order from this store don't be afraid

I don't put stock in anything a Sales Rep says. I worked in the industry and have seen firsthand false information provided to the "sales reps". They are kept in the dark and most of them talk out of their *****.

I got the 8 sirens, live about 30 minutes away, wearing my 8 sirens right now and for 55 doubling up is the easiest decision I have made all day. 

Last edited:
None now..only an 8 in sirens
Wow...you guys work fast!

I missed the Sirens when I was looking though them.

I tried on those 12s, but they're still a little snug (I wear a 10).  It doesn't seem like they get too much wider as they go up in size, because I had (and returned) 11s in Solar Blue, and these felt essentially the same.

Looks like Ill have my Royal/Oranges finally :pimp: :pimp:

Hope the store actually put them on hold

Now I need...

Mangos sz10
Womens Blue/White sz11.5 (Mens 10)
Womens Blue/Volt aka Sprite 11.5 (Mens 10)
Black/Green sz10

and I think I'll be done with Roshes....for now :lol:

If anyone can assist,.Id appreciate it :pimp:

Looks like Ill have my Royal/Oranges finally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope the store actually put them on hold
Now I need...
Mangos sz10
Womens Blue/White sz11.5 (Mens 10)
Womens Blue/Volt aka Sprite 11.5 (Mens 10)
Black/Green sz10
and I think I'll be done with Roshes....for now
laugh.gif

If anyone can assist,.Id appreciate it
pimp.gif
EDIT - Never mind, I was corrected below.

Last edited:
No 11.5 in Women's - you have to go up or down to a whole size.
correction, maybe small boutiques do not have half sizes but nike definitely has half sizes.  i have 11.5 in tropical twist, im a normal 10 so it fits perfect imo

Back
Top Bottom