ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw a used pair of teals for 150 9/10 condition wasn't my size though :frown:

I want to get this cleared up, Rosheruns are under NSW right? If its under NSW, only NSW accounts can have it right? 

Finally I have the last piece to the first run of Roshes. Big THANKS to the one and only rmmsballer10(Patrick) for helping me obtain these bad boys. If it wasn't for your research and connects, myself and your fellow Broshes wouldn't have gotten them and probably would have paid eBay prices. Thanks again Pat.

Just a teaser til I find my memory card for the camera. Updated group pic coming later.

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee362/NIKEf1end/?action=view&current=b9cff306.jpg

to anyone who ordered their roshes off Kicks-Crew and received their shipments....any issues at all? I know they're on the legit check list on NT, but was wondering if anyone got any defective (even if they're real) sneakers, etc.

I guess im still wary of ordering from Asia.

I might have to buy from them, unfortunately...I was able to cop some deadstock Knicks and Stadium Greens both in size 9, but unfortunately I just started hoarding Roshes and realized I'm a 9.5, not a 9.  Not gonna keep em since I now know  that they don't fit. 

Fail on my part. UGH.  I pretty much have to restart from ground zero, since I only have a size 9.5 in cybers and (another) knicks pair.  and 2 pairs only aint gonna cut it.

Finally I have the last piece to the first run of Roshes. Big THANKS to the one and only rmmsballer10(Patrick) for helping me obtain these bad boys. If it wasn't for your research and connects, myself and your fellow Broshes wouldn't have gotten them and probably would have paid eBay prices. Thanks again Pat.
Just a teaser til I find my memory card for the camera. Updated group pic coming later.
Nice man! Congrats! 
eek.gif

if you guys have a shiekh by you.. go there and ask them if they can order it! i've done it for my sirens and trying to get a pair of black/sails. they can do it. just depends on who you speak with!

Are the videos on this site flash or html5? Why can't I see the video I posted earlier of my mangos on my iPad?

About that Zappos information: If you can get several reps to say the same thing, then there could be a lead there, but none of the Zappos reps provide concrete information. You'll hear something different every time.

@Freddy: Dope video! 
nthat.gif
I definitely got scoffed away like that when I asked at shoe palace. If it wasn't for this shoe I probably would not go in that store.

Nice video, Freddy! 
Thank you guys.

Probably been posted but ....

Went hiking in my Roshes, and got it all dusty/dirty.

Anyone throw them in the washer? If so how long? Then air dry?

Nawzlew, remove the insole and laces. Put them in a pillow case and put them through a normal wash. Let them air dry.

Darrel:  Actually, I was wondering if you guys are getting in any new colorways for the Nike Roshe Runs any time soon? in men or womens

Keir E.:  Yes, we will be receiving new colors in the Fall/Winter of 2012..

Darrel:  Would you happen to know what colors and when they will release?

Keir E.:  I will be happy to provide the colors: Blue Glow/Volt/Volt, Hot Punch/Storm Pink, Laser Purple/Sail, Liquid Lime/Volt/Action Green, Medium Grey/Polarized Pink/Black/Sail and Soar/Ice Blue.

Keir E.:
  For men, Black/Siren Red/Anthracite, Dark Royal Blue/Team Orange, Medium Grey/Bright Mango.Wolf Grey, Sail/Blue Glow and Tent/Dark Royal Blue.

Keir E.:  The release date is January of 2013. It is a drop ship and I do not have an exact date.

Darrel:
  oh definitely, but those are the colorways for sure coming to zappos?

Keir E.:  Yes, that is correct.

This is all at Zappos, so get ready!

This is why i love this thread. Great info man

Jan 2013 though is mad far away

Fellow team members what pair is in the upper right corner of the picture?  I like the looks in the picture. 

Thanks, really doesn't look like it in the picture, weird lighting or weird app.  It looks like a real nice dark grey with a purpleish swoosh.  

i hate you all who were albe to cop from hypedc i got the coldest of cold shoulders from them when trying to cop

For more confirmation and consistency with their answers, more of us should ask Zappo reps the same question(s). :nerd:

Last edited:
For more confirmation and consistency with their answers, more of us should ask Zappo reps the same question(s). :nerd:

just did & got the same answer i got a few weeks ago ...they have no SOLID info & if someone did give you a date they are lying.. they get shipments every other day & if they recieve them they will be put up on the site

Back
Top Bottom