ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those definitely look fake! The swoosh looks like it was painted on with some excess around it. But the dead giveaway is how rough and ugly the ankle support cushioning is stitched. Not smooth and straight like the real Roshes.
I figured as much.  They showed up in a Google Shopping search for the first time, but I had to check it just to make sure.

anyone know where to get the knicks colorway. at a size 10. want to get em for my bro's bday but dont wanna drop over 90 for em. any help appreciated

DEFINITELY.
LunarEclipses are amazing shoes, and they're my favorite performance runners of all time. I can't believe that I've gotten +900mi out of them. Although they're still going considerably strong, I plan to retire them at 1,000mi. Everything about them is incredible and that includes their insole.
Skip to 4:47[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I agree 100%. I was lucky enough to get my LunarEclipses at a Nike Outlet for like $35 and they are amazing. And please don't hate me, but they are more comfortable than the Roshes. 

My size 11 Roshe Calypsos arrived today!
nthat.gif

Going to snap photos and upload them either tonight or tomorrow!

You can post websites as long as it's not your own website selling your shoes. A member was banned after multiple warnings NOT to promote Jumpmansneakers.com. It became fairly obvious when every post he was making was promoting his site.

Do not post LIVE AUCTION LINKS! People always try and be sneaky and pull the 'ol "look what I found on eBay" trick when it's really them just promoting their own auctions. These links will usually get deleted on site. Members will also get banned if they continue. Besides even when you're just trying to help out the community and post a link, you possibly just blew up someones chances at an auction they've been watching.

Again, this is okay as long as you're not promoting your own website/auction. However, once you post that you're willing to pick up in exchange for any kind of shipping or other expense and it becomes a transaction between you and someone else...it's a buy/sell violation and you may get suspended.

If you're all about helping the community out, just post the store/website info. I never understood how people are "All about helping the community" but only if you "PM them to keep it off the board". People are too hesitant not to post info because of lurkers and resellers. But who do you think is gonna PM you? Besides Niketalk isn't the ONLY source of information out there. There's hundreds of sneaker sites out there with thousands of Roshe fans out looking for the exact same things. If the information is out there people will know. Hot news will spread like a virus. Even if you tell one person, that person will tell all their friends and their friends...Why not let them find out through Niketalk first?
THANKS FOR CLARIFICATION! GOT IT!
what if they did a some other colorways with the medium grey/ wolf grey upper.....

i swear a lot of peeps on NT would come up wit sicker colorways for NIKE than NIKE itself...

not my pic btw..... i changed/edited the colors w/ irfranview.....s/o to crisone......
too sick!
nthat.gif

I agree 100%. I was lucky enough to get my LunarEclipses at a Nike Outlet for like $35 and they are amazing. And please don't hate me, but they are more comfortable than the Roshes.

I'm with you there, broshe. I wish I got at least one pair for $35, which is a mother(#$()$()*$ STEAL! I spent $170 on two pairs, and I thought that was a deal. :lol:

At ~10¢/mile (so far), the LE has been my best investment, in terms of performance running shoes. I'm glad that I have a back-up DS pair, but I'm looking to quad up. :nerd: Peep the sig..

Last edited:
Chill with that link jordan r. My buddy is on that ****. May have an extra for the roshe community...trying to double up and help others

Last edited:
:smh: statement made perfect sense. Example Lebron 9 had a pretty factual top 3 colorway (Big Bang, China, Cannon), KD 4 did too (Nerf, Weatherman, Galaxy), so i figured maybe these had a colorway most people agreed was the coolest one. Seems like the Calypso might be the popular one, just trying to educate myself, damn!

Wasn't trying to seem holier then thou or better than anyone, just giving you an honest opinion. Favorite colorways of shoes are a person's opinion, not a factual top 3 or top whatever. I prefer simpler colorways so my top colorway of the Roshes would be the Blk/Sails, but that's just my opinion. There is no TOP shoe or TOP colorway that is factual, it's all personal preference, hope you get what I'm saying, but if you don't, it's as easy as buying what you like and not worrying what other people think. It's your top 3 not a Factual written in stone top 3.

Wasn't trying to seem holier then thou or better than anyone, just giving you an honest opinion. Favorite colorways of shoes are a person's opinion, not a factual top 3 or top whatever. I prefer simpler colorways so my top colorway of the Roshes would be the Blk/Sails, but that's just my opinion. There is no TOP shoe or TOP colorway that is factual, it's all personal preference, hope you get what I'm saying, but if you don't, it's as easy as buying what you like and not worrying what other people think. It's your top 3 not a Factual written in stone top 3.
I didn't think you were coming off snarky or holier than thou, but you know people nowadays are mad sensitive; especially if you call them out on some hype ****.

:smh: statement made perfect sense. Example Lebron 9 had a pretty factual top 3 colorway (Big Bang, China, Cannon), KD 4 did too (Nerf, Weatherman, Galaxy), so i figured maybe these had a colorway most people agreed was the coolest one. Seems like the Calypso might be the popular one, just trying to educate myself, damn!

By consensus, I know what you mean; however, "factual" is a stretch, as "Top cw" lists are always subjective.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom