ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn. This thread moved a lot since the last time I've been in here, which was two weeks ago. :lol:
Not sure if it's been posted, but Premium Goods in Houston has the Stadium Greens for retail in most sizes. Also not sure if they ship or not.

Any other colors? Also, how could you be a Mavs fan in htown?!

mean.gif
statement made perfect sense. Example Lebron 9 had a pretty factual top 3 colorway (Big Bang, China, Cannon), KD 4 did too (Nerf, Weatherman, Galaxy), so i figured maybe these had a colorway most people agreed was the coolest one. Seems like the Calypso might be the popular one, just trying to educate myself, damn!
Wasn't trying to seem holier then thou or better than anyone, just giving you an honest opinion. Favorite colorways of shoes are a person's opinion, not a factual top 3 or top whatever. I prefer simpler colorways so my top colorway of the Roshes would be the Blk/Sails, but that's just my opinion. There is no TOP shoe or TOP colorway that is factual, it's all personal preference, hope you get what I'm saying, but if you don't, it's as easy as buying what you like and not worrying what other people think. It's your top 3 not a Factual written in stone top 3.
You don't need to explain yourself.  Dude is annoying and only helps himself.  He copped a pair of Miami Vices and didn't want to help out any other NT'ers because he didn't want to blow up his "connect
mean.gif
."  Oh, and not to mention his "girl" was in that same thread asking for help copping a pair for him
eyes.gif

Any other colors? Also, how could you be a Mavs fan in htown?!

That was the only men's colorway they had, but they had a couple of women's colorways.

I've been a Mavs fan for a long time even though I'm from Houston. I still support the Rockets, though.

Shout @ chuckalex for hooking up the sirens, thanks again man.
Doubled up on 2 of my 3 favorite colorways (teals and sport reds), just wish I could find another size 9 in the iguanas for closer to retail. Otherwise just waiting on mangos to come in (thanks again Kev!) and future colors to release. Hopefully that information posted about roshe production being stopped was shenanigans. Snapped a quick picture today:

NICE double on the reds and calypsos! id love to double on those but i can barely find 1 pair reds and no calypsos... and if i do its for around $95 shipped for the reds which makes doubling more of a decision then a no brainer...

NICE double on the reds and calypsos! id love to double on those but i can barely find 1 pair reds and no calypsos... and if i do its for around $95 shipped for the reds which makes doubling more of a decision then a no brainer...
In regards to the calypsos and sport reds, it's just a pic of the left and right shoe. I just saying...

im still stunned i found a pair of size 10 iguana at NR, in July now knowing how popular and sough after these shoes are.
Props man. Wish I'd get some luck that at my local NR's
might have to jump on these for that price
Yeah forsure. I showed my girl but she wasn't diggin' them. I was actually surprised to see them at the outlet (a LA outlet at that)  but the worker said they get a few women's cw's in every now and then. No men's ever tho. Good price at $56, but if they let you take 30% off the hash wall items, then it's a super steal! 

You don't need to explain yourself.  Dude is annoying and only helps himself.  He copped a pair of Miami Vices and didn't want to help out any other NT'ers because he didn't want to blow up his "connect :smh: ."  Oh, and not to mention his "girl" was in that same thread asking for help copping a pair for him :rolleyes ...

Buddy get off my scro! I wasn't selfish, the shoes were gone, what's the point of naming the store when there is nothing there after I picked mine up? It would t have helped at all, I was telling my lucky comeup so y'all would keep your eyes open. My girl NEVER asked help with copping ANYTHING for me, she asked for TRADE ADVICE! I help every and anybody I can with info or pickups especially locally. I even give people $5 Pay Pal gift tips for helpful info. Once again thank you to everybody that helped me educate myself on the Roshe, it really is appreciated. I'll pay every favor or help I get back. I believe in good karma and know my intentions. Thanks for the shout out pal. it's all love as far as I'm concerned.

Shout @ chuckalex for hooking up the sirens, thanks again man.
Doubled up on 2 of my 3 favorite colorways (teals and sport reds), just wish I could find another size 9 in the iguanas for closer to retail. Otherwise just waiting on mangos to come in (thanks again Kev!) and future colors to release. Hopefully that information posted about roshe production being stopped was shenanigans. Snapped a quick picture today:

In regards to the calypsos and sport reds, it's just a pic of the left and right shoe. I just saying...

i did notice they were left and right shoes, but if you read what he said he said he doubled on sports and teals... just saying......

i knew there couldnt be a friendly thread on NT for too long. the shoes dry up and everybody turns hostile.

Just picked up the blue glow/volt womens.... not really feelin the laces though. Anyone have a suggestion for some laces?

also for anyone who had thought about washing any of their pairs here's a before and after:

Teals had some dirt stains so I through them in a pillow case (after taking out insoles/laces) and tossed them in the washer, then let them air dry.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Anyone know where I can get replacement laces or something close to original laces for these? Size/length?

hows the washer work on midsole?? i have a ton of marks on my black and sails since i use for work, is there any pre washing prep needed?

I washed my black/sails this week (didn't use a pillowcase though just straight into the washer with a couple other shirts) and ran it on delicate, no other prep. The mesh upper came out looking brand new like the teals above but the white sole was still a bit dirty. Keep in mind this pair was worn almost every day for about a month and had never been cleaned until I pulled them out of the rotation. I think a little resolve or something similar on the soles before they go in would work nicely.

Back
Top Bottom