ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just got my pair. Are these real?

Last edited:
I washed my black/sails this week (didn't use a pillowcase though just straight into the washer with a couple other shirts) and ran it on delicate, no other prep. The mesh upper came out looking brand new like the teals above but the white sole was still a bit dirty. Keep in mind this pair was worn almost every day for about a month and had never been cleaned until I pulled them out of the rotation. I think a little resolve or something similar on the soles before they go in would work nicely.

ya i wear mine about 4-5 days a week, and have cleaned them with alcohol wipes when im bored at work, but thats about it, ill prolly spray some stuff and then throw em in the wash this week...

PART 2.

ON FEET/BLACK SOCKS

PART 3: MANGOS ON FEET! COMING SOON!

BLACK SOCKS>>> WHITE

do some sockless pics :tongue:

Damn, these pictures of the Calypsos are really making me jealous. Either way, congrats BROshes.

ya i wear mine about 4-5 days a week, and have cleaned them with alcohol wipes when im bored at work, but thats about it, ill prolly spray some stuff and then throw em in the wash this week...
BLACK SOCKS>>> WHITE
do some sockless pics
tongue.gif
When I do wear socks with my Roshes I def wear Black Socks. IMO they look the best
nthat.gif

I washed my black/sails this week (didn't use a pillowcase though just straight into the washer with a couple other shirts) and ran it on delicate, no other prep. The mesh upper came out looking brand new like the teals above but the white sole was still a bit dirty. Keep in mind this pair was worn almost every day for about a month and had never been cleaned until I pulled them out of the rotation. I think a little resolve or something similar on the soles before they go in would work nicely.

PART 2.

ON FEET/BLACK SOCKS

PART 3: MANGOS ON FEET! COMING SOON!
BLACK SOCKS>>> WHITE

do some sockless pics
tongue.gif
try using some Jason Mark shoe cleaner that stuff is the best -----> http://jasonmarkk.com/products.html

Back
Top Bottom