ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sz 13 cybers on sportchalet: http://www.sportchalet.com/product/301518_3091020.do?keyword=roshe&sortby=ourPicks
Wish they were a 12
eyes.gif
been wearing my sirens almost every day since I got em, they need some company!
they had a size 12 a couple days ago....waited too long!

Still on the hunt for calypsos. Dude wants $250 on ebay. smh. Hoped on the wagon about 1 colorway release too late.

id pull the trigger on those mangos but the size 11 is gone i think

while the mangos(and calypsos) are certainly expensive i dont consider them r*pe prices. at the end of the day, theyre exclusive colourways released in other countries probably in limited quantities that are probably sold out by now and will be unattainable in the future

had a pair of black/sails in my hand today and just couldn't do it, too plain. between cybers and sirens i'm good with black roshes, so tomorrow i'm on an iguana hunt. if i can't find them then i might try and double up on sport reds so i can actually wear a pair

I checked vip.zappos.com and stumbled on a pair of size 11 speed yellows for $56+ Free Next Day Ship!

insta-copped a pair!
nthat.gif

right place @ right time!

Black sails always look clean, I need to get another pair since I think these will be worn the most out of all my Roshes.
yup!

been wearing my black sails ever since I phone ordered them from Nike.

I have a 2nd pair just for backup!

id pull the trigger on those mangos but the size 11 is gone i think

while the mangos(and calypsos) are certainly expensive i dont consider them r*pe prices. at the end of the day, theyre exclusive colourways released in other countries probably in limited quantities that are probably sold out by now and will be unattainable in the future
200% markup is kinda rape

Last edited:
its only rape if you dont know its coming lol

i paid $640 for South Beaches 8s which is a 300% markup too.  it is what it is. every single shoe is marked up these days
mean.gif

i paid $640 for South Beaches 8s which is a 300% markup too.  it is what it is. every single shoe is marked up these days :smh:

lucky you....I paid more than that lol and now they are like 1000-1200 :smh:

i paid $640 for South Beaches 8s which is a 300% markup too.  it is what it is. every single shoe is marked up these days
mean.gif
grin.gif
. it's true.

the 'limited' shoes get marked up heavily!

Welcome to the sneaker game!

had a pair of black/sails in my hand today and just couldn't do it, too plain. between cybers and sirens i'm good with black roshes, so tomorrow i'm on an iguana hunt. if i can't find them then i might try and double up on sport reds so i can actually wear a pair
I thought the same thing about them, so I started doing lace swaps every once and awhile to brighten them up a bit. But I just ended up going back to black laces. The shoes just look best when the laces match the mesh. At least with the black sails you'll always have that beater pair to wear when you step out for a bit.

Copping your second pair of sport reds sounds more feasible than finding a pair of iguanas (for retail at least). What size are ya? Btw, this is ats ron. 
wink.gif

as far as the calypsos and mangos go, theyre expensive but they way i see it, its still a helluva lot cheaper then buying a plane ticket to Japan or Australia and buying and pair for retail and not feeling raped
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 if these were jordan/lebrons/kds/yeezys a 200% markup wouldnt be a big deal. i wouldnt doubt for a sec you would pay a 200% markup for yeezys and i guarantee the calypsos and mangos are much rarer than the yeezys.

Black sails always look clean, I need to get another pair since I think these will be worn the most out of all my Roshes.

These are def my daily sneakers, I love them and plus like everyone said they match anything, I wear em with my scrubs, should hopefully be getting my 2nd pair today. Plain but look good as hell. IMO

i paid $640 for South Beaches 8s which is a 300% markup too.  it is what it is. every single shoe is marked up these days :smh:

damnnnnn^ makes me happy i paid $350 for mine VVVNDS :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom