ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UN-DSed my black/sails yesterday :smokin

Black sails always look clean, I need to get another pair since I think these will be worn the most out of all my Roshes.

Black sails always look clean, I need to get another pair since I think these will be worn the most out of all my Roshes.

yup!

been wearing my black sails ever since I phone ordered them from Nike.

I have a 2nd pair just for backup!

FINALLY ordered my Black/Sails... Can't wait to get em in and give my Sport Reds a rest.

I have a weird feeling that I'm going to have to double up on these too. smh. :lol:

I thought the same thing about them, so I started doing lace swaps every once and awhile to brighten them up a bit. But I just ended up going back to black laces. The shoes just look best when the laces match the mesh. At least with the black sails you'll always have that beater pair to wear when you step out for a bit.

Copping your second pair of sport reds sounds more feasible than finding a pair of iguanas (for retail at least). What size are ya? Btw, this is ats ron. :wink:

what up dude!

but yeah, a couple weeks ago i was in a store that had iguana and reds but didn't pull the trigger. today i'm going to check out other locations of the same store to see what they have, so by the end of today i'll either have 1st pair of iguanas or 2nd pair of reds (love red shoes but kept mine on ice) or possibly black/sails if i can get them for below retail.

having trouble finding the exact kind of lace, 36" boot laces seem to be the tightest knit as far as round shoe laces go but the gauging still seems too large

Roshes 4 yard work :pimp:

def need to grab another blk/sail now :lol:

1st pair is blk with light green sole now :lol:

what up dude!
but yeah, a couple weeks ago i was in a store that had iguana and reds but didn't pull the trigger. today i'm going to check out other locations of the same store to see what they have, so by the end of today i'll either have 1st pair of iguanas or 2nd pair of reds (love red shoes but kept mine on ice) or possibly black/sails if i can get them for below retail.
having trouble finding the exact kind of lace, 36" boot laces seem to be the tightest knit as far as round shoe laces go but the gauging still seems too large
any luck with ebay? i know the mom and pop shoe stores has some random boot laces that may fit.  i can live with the thicker laces lol

found a plac that has something that's similar but they're in the uk and i'm not trying to spend $6/pair and wait 2 weeks. the hardest part is each company seems to describe them differently, there's doesn't seem to be a term for them other than "rope" laces which comes up with very little (ie parcord).

i used regular round laces for my "south beach" calypsos but i'm hoping to find something more similar to the original ones for the tropical twists

Haven't posted on NT much since the change up. Glad to see this thread is still going strong.

Can any fellow Team Roshe member message me the code to the Team Roshe sig? Haven't figured out how to add it to my signature. :tongue:

Btw....Recent wears.....

Luv this shoe.... :smokin

Haven't posted on NT much since the change up. Glad to see this thread is still going strong.
Can any fellow Team Roshe member message me the code to the Team Roshe sig? Haven't figured out how to add it to my signature.
tongue.gif

Btw....Recent wears.....

Luv this shoe....
smokin.gif
good stuff, clean and simple!

All I want is to be able to walk into a store, or go online and buy the shoes I want w/o resellers. This shoe is killing me. I figured its a great shoe, low price, and its something that would fly under the radar of the Jordan heads. WRONG(charlie murphy)!!!
Luckily I stumbled upon Iggys. Nike would have sooo much more of my $ if they just made these a lil easier to get.

/end rant.

I bought some Mango's on Ebay from this dude in Hong Kong.  Shoes look like all my other Roshe's but the box is a 1.4 inch shorter than my others.  Also no price on the box unlike my others.  Are people faking these at all? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

I bought some Mango's on Ebay from this dude in Hong Kong.  Shoes look like all my other Roshe's but the box is a 1.4 inch shorter than my others.  Also no price on the box unlike my others.  Are people faking these at all? Sorry if this is a stupid question!
post some pics!

No clue on how to get pics on here! What would be some characteristics of fakes on these?
need pictures, roshes are so simple that faking these are easy.  pictures can say a lot more.  and yeah people are faking these especially china.

Got more questions and looks from my Sirens, then any other shoe I got. Nd I got some heat.

same here...everytime I wear sirens and Cybers people look and/or stop me and ask what they are...I think its the sole that makes them "out there" for peopel to notice

Doubled on Cybers and will double on Sirens hopefully

my top 5 has to go...

1. Platinums/Calypsos
2.Sirens
3.Cybers
4. royal/orange
5. Iguanas

i thought the sport reds where high in people's "favorite list" a few months back, no barely see any love the reds.  have to say it is one my favs

my top 5

1. Sport Reds
2. Sirens
3. Iggys
4. Cybers
5. Calypso

I like the way the calypsos look but i hate wearing light colored shoes, too hard to maintain. but still a :smokin shoe regardless.

Back
Top Bottom