ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shout out to NTer dkeso611. Helped me scoop a pair of mints last week for close to retail, dude is really kind and humble!
happy.gif
Bout time man...you've been looking for those forever lol

Does anyone know what the color name of this sole is? Hopefully not arctic green.
Night Stadium/Medium Grey-Sport Turquoise Black
580579-030

Hmm, the sole might be "sport turquoise" with a black insole? Not sure though as the laces look to be sport turquoise and the sole is lighter in every other picture.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for Squadron Blues, 21 Mercer has them in sz 10.5 

Too bad I can't get them 
frown.gif

Idk if its true or not but this guy said the fly wire roshes releasing on April 20

Gonna pass on the flywires. I was only gonna cop because of the hyper blue but I can make my own blue CW with iD. I have the sample pair that was posted on Team Roshe's IG a bit back and it's not that comfortable. I'm all OG mesh or nothing now.

Wonna cop the hyper blues, was gonna make an id pair but i have enough og mesh pairs plus beaches r droppin soon...but im curious wut u find so uncomfortable with the flywires

Now the mint FB will be flooded at foot action and sit on shelves. Lol to all the resellers. I bet it still sells out though and people will be coppin multiples and campin

Bout time man...you've been looking for those forever lol
as have i, and still looking. and yes i kno that footaction just said they are getting them in stores any moment. but i guarantee that i still won't get my size by time i notice that my area FA got em in.

Footaction just tweeted that the Mints are releasing in stores. Of course they labeled them Yeezys. Call your local Footaction to see if they have them now or sometime this week.

Damn, just saw the tweet. I hope they sit, because I live about 2 hours away from the nearest footaction. I don't wanna make the drive and then come to find out they sold out.

Hmm. Possible pick up for me.I don't think that many people in NJ are up on roshes like that. No word on a date or does it depend on the store? If anyone can help me out and cop a 10.5 for me locally it would be greatly appreciated.

Depends on the store. Call around. The one closest to me already has them.

Back
Top Bottom