ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I would be in class right now.. Hopefully the hype isn't too bad right now in houston. Gonna cop right after.

Homie you must drive slow... Leesburg is an HOUR from P Mills... PG Plaza is also about an hour (45 if you can whip like a champ)... C'mon man...
I'll be hitting up Columbia after work and see what's good....

I don't get off work until 5. Have you ever taken 95 during rush hour? I guess you "whip it like a champ" and avoid all traffic.

My cybers got lost in the mail 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
.  Was really looking forward to them too.

as have i, and still looking. and yes i kno that footaction just said they are getting them in stores any moment. but i guarantee that i still won't get my size by time i notice that my area FA got em in.
Like Parrapa tha Rappa....you gotta believe!!

I don't get off work until 5. Have you ever taken 95 during rush hour? I guess you "whip it like a champ" and avoid all traffic.

Touché...

Sorry man I can't read your mind and know you're at work right now... Good luck getting them mints LOL....

I work by the foot action on 34th and happen to be walking by on my lunch break. A good 15 savages buying up all the mints. Probably all gone now. Managed to get my sz 11 tho.

SoCal Broshes.... any information on tyler mall?
dude was like "uhh i have no idea when we'll be getting em because the shipments for mints are random"

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom