ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, just saw the tweet. I hope they sit, because I live about 2 hours away from the nearest footaction. I don't wanna make the drive and then come to find out they sold out.
what part of VA are you from? im thinking bout making the trip (from richmond). Then again you're right, it would suck to find out they sold out after making the 2 hour drive

what part of VA are you from? im thinking bout making the trip (from richmond). Then again you're right, it would suck to find out they sold out after making the 2 hour drive

Leesburg area. I may have a fellow NTer on the way to snag a pair for me. Great guy ;-)

I'm calling every store on that list tonight to see which one will do a phone order for a FSR

I'm calling every store on that list tonight to see which one will do a phone order for a FSR
nerd.gif

Damn y'all make it seem like you guys were teenagers and young men during those times. I'm 30 and even then I was only 8-9 yrs old, still a kid. Lol

can anyone in NYC confirm what I heard, Footaction in 34th St just restocked the mints, full size run !!
I'm in class, can't do it [emoji]128554[/emoji]

I hate that footaction doesn't do phone orders. There are a total of 3 in Virginia and the closest one to me is 2 hours away. There goes another chance at getting them...insert frowning emoji haha

If anyone is willing to ship me a pair, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Wish i had the funds now to pick up a pair of mints in nyc...don't get payed until next week damn roshes are making me go broke :smh: lol

Last edited:
Potomac Mills mall in Northern VA has the Mints aka YEEZYS (I KNOW I KNOW lol) Just copped them if your from the area hurry up...Dude told me they got about 3 size runs...... GOOD NEWS ABOUT POTOMAC MILLS ALSO IS THEY ARE ONLY ALLOWING 1 PAIR PER PERSON.

Last edited:
My mom happened to be at my local footaction and dude said they sold out an hour after the tweet...

can anyone in NYC confirm what I heard, Footaction in 34th St just restocked the mints, full size run !!

Headed out there now, ill shoot you a pm if they got them

I hate that footaction doesn't do phone orders. There are a total of 3 in Virginia and the closest one to me is 2 hours away. There goes another chance at getting them...insert frowning emoji haha

If anyone is willing to ship me a pair, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Homie you must drive slow... Leesburg is an HOUR from P Mills... PG Plaza is also about an hour (45 if you can whip like a champ)... C'mon man...
I'll be hitting up Columbia after work and see what's good....

Back
Top Bottom