ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know what the color name of this sole is? Hopefully not arctic green.

Does anyone know what the color name of this sole is? Hopefully not arctic green.

Most likely it's a bad lighting photo filter or the way it was photographed thats giving the sole a different color. Based on the previous pics above of these flywires, its either a light grey or white sole.

Last edited:
I thought Nigo sold BAPE? Last time I wore BAPE was during the KAWS line and when Pharrel's BBC clothing line first released. Lol. I actually still have my OG BAPE and BBC t-shirts.

The Busy Work Shop in NYC was pretty awesome. I also went the the Busy Works store in London 6 years ago lol. Man I loved the BAPE stuff.

A Bathing Ape set soooo many trends.
He did but he is still the creative director.

Ronnie Fieg does some awesome shoe collaborations but I can't get on board with bringing back elastic denim cuffs. Sweat pants I'm okay with though.

I just hope he doesn't try and bring back the early 90s style back when we wore long and short jean overalls with one of the clips off and hanging down, starter jackets, and wearing head visors backwards. It'll look like a dejavu ambiance of Color Me Bad and Kris Kross videos.

Damn bro, you're bringing back some memories fam, REPPED!! I figure you gotta be in your early 30's like me... Those were great times, before social media, and prior to the overexposure of sneaker/urban culture... Hip hop was gliding into its golden era, and you could walk into footlocker 3-4 months after release and find Jordan Retros on SALE. The memories... Honestly, NOSTALGIA is the MAIN reason I still buy Jordans (for the most part, lol)... ::Cues up Nas' Memory Lane::

LOL! You beat me too it! Everyone was Pin rolling back in 80's and early 90's. This is alao when we also had jeans with the elastic sweatpant style cuffs. People even tucked their jean elastic sweat pant style cuffs in their tube socks. Oh those were the days.

I sooooo remember wearing Z. Cavaricci, Girbaud jeans, JNCO, Cross Colors, Skidz, etc.

Sheesh. I'm getting old.

Now that's a flashback. It was always referred to as "pegging" or to "peg" your pants where I grew up. I always thought it was a way to showcase your fresh kicks. May it be the newest Air Jordans, or a new Nike Runner. (Pegasus were big!) I'm sure there were other motives to the early madness.

Damn bro, you're bringing back some memories fam, REPPED!! I figure you gotta be in your early 30's like me... Those were great times, before social media, and prior to the overexposure of sneaker/urban culture... Hip hop was gliding into its golden era, and you could walk into footlocker 3-4 months after release and find Jordan Retros on SALE. The memories... Honestly, NOSTALGIA is the MAIN reason I still buy Jordans (for the most part, lol)... ::Cues up Nas' Memory Lane::

Hahaha! Thanks bro! Repped you as well! Yep I'm in my early 30's as well. I definitely remember back in the day when Jordan's were much easier to obtain. I also remember when the new releases came out on Tuesdays through Thursdays and a lot of kids skipped school to get them. LOL. I even found some Jordan 6 infareds on clearance racks at a few spots. This one place next to Montgomery Wards had a ton of J's on clearance. Late 80's and the 90's were so much more simplistic. Although getting jumped for your Jordans was still pretty bad back then. Starter jacket robberies were serious back in the day. The term hypebeast and sneakerhead never existed back then. The first time I ever saw a pair of Jordan's for sale was in the classified section of the Sunday newspaper. LOL!

I got one more nostalgic piece for you............

GENERA HYPER COLOR SHIRTS!!!

Last edited:
Now that's a flashback. It was always referred to as "pegging" or to "peg" your pants where I grew up. I always thought it was a way to showcase your fresh kicks. May it be the newest Air Jordans, or a new Nike Runner. (Pegasus were big!) I'm sure there were other motives to the early madness.

Pegasus were so awesome back then. I remember back in the day when every shoe company was almost equal to each other. Nike was still the dominant shoe company but didn't have the majority of market share back then like they do today.

I remeber that Reebok was very relevant back then as well. I still remember that the casual go to shoe for most were a pair of white leather K-Swiss, Nike Cortez, Adidas Sambas, and Roos. LA Gear was popular too.

Those were the days.

***I consider Roshes this generation's Nike Cortez.***

Last edited:
Hahaha! Thanks bro! Yep I'm in my early 30's as well. I definitely remember back in the day when Jordan's were much easier to obtain. I also remember when the new releases came out on Tuesdays through Thursdays and a lot of kids skipped school to get them. LOL. I even found some Jordan 6 infareds on clearance racks at a few spots. This one place next to Montgomery Wards had a ton of J's on clearance. Late 80's and the 90's were so much more simplistic. Although getting jumped for your Jordans was still pretty bad back then. Starter jacket robberies were serious back in the day. The term hypebeast and sneakerhead never existed back then. The first time I ever saw a pair of Jordan's for sale was in the classified section of the Sunday newspaper. LOL!

You're killin me bruh.... LMAOOOO
I wanted hypercolor shirts SO Bad, but mom dukes was NOT Having it...
Starters and JORDANS were def the style out here (I'm from the DC AREA), and skipping school for kicks (or for no reason at all) was the NORM... Skipping parties back in the day? Best way to meet shorties... LOL
Def remember my mom buying me a Univ of Texas Longhorns Starter (Black with the Orange UT logo in the back) cuz it was on sale... I was sooooo heated because I wanted a pro team (either a local DC squad or my NY Giants) and I had ZERO affinity for the longhorns... ::Sheds a small Denzel in Glory tear::
and WOW @ bringin back Montgomery Wards... Had NO idea they had J's... Thanks for the trip back into time bro...

Back to the Roshes (we're probably annoying everybody, lol)...

Closer look at the Dynamic Flywire Pack                                

@zaidxbirdman I think it's releasing in Europe on the 20th, not in the US til May or June.

@SpecialFX45 I hope ur wrong about the sole color on the black pair bc I think they would look better with the teal/mint esque color to justify the lace color. But I think u might be right.

Shout out to NTer dkeso611. Helped me scoop a pair of mints last week for close to retail, dude is really kind and humble!
happy.gif

Back in the late 90s I know some dc area heads used to wear rubber bands on their jeans to show off their shoes.

Hahaha! Thanks bro! Ripped you as well! Yep I'm in my early 30's as well. I definitely remember back in the day when Jordan's were much easier to obtain. I also remember when the new releases came out on Tuesdays through Thursdays and a lot of kids skipped school to get them. LOL. I even found some Jordan 6 infareds on clearance racks at a few spots. This one place next to Montgomery Wards had a ton of J's on clearance. Late 80's and the 90's were so much more simplistic. Although getting jumped for your Jordans was still pretty bad back then. Starter jacket robberies were serious back in the day. The term hypebeast and sneakerhead never existed back then. The first time I ever saw a pair of Jordan's for sale was in the classified section of the Sunday newspaper. LOL!

Damn you said hyper color! Don't forget the fanny packs and slap braclets

Back
Top Bottom