ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not bad at all, thats the range im lookin for, repped. Everywhere else tryna rape

Last edited:
Can't get down with pin rolling jeans, feels a little too feminine for me.

Co-sign X 100 and this is coming from someone that cuffs his jeans and will roll them up highwater style (casually) in the summer.

I feel old admitting this, but in the late 80's/early 90's as a youngin (from 8-12 yrs old) we pinrolled our jeans because they were too wide. I remember rocking acid wash denim (USED Brand, Lees and a couple other brands I can't remember), and doing this lmao/smh (watch any seminal 80's coming of age/comedy movie for proof that pinwheeling was hip).

To me if you have to pinroll your jeans, they're TOO wide. Get tapered jeans or skinnies if that's the look you're going for... Back to a previously asked question in this thread, but 511's are cut perfectly for the roshes IMO, and 508's look great as well. It all depends on your shoes size also, as the fit of a slim jean might be baggy on a sz 8 but be crisp on a sz 11. There ARE jeans out there that WILL give you the desired look without having to resort to a baggy upper down to a sweatpant like cuff at the hem (genie style, lol).

Anyway, to each his own. Enjoy your roshes, but ALWAYS Be Fresh/Fresco...

Last edited:
Co-sign X 100 and this is coming from someone that cuffs his jeans and will roll them up highwater style (casually) in the summer.

I feel old admiting this, but in the late 80's/early 90's as a youngin (from 8-12 yrs old) we pinwheeled our jeans because they were too wide. I remember rocking acid wash denim (USED Brand, Lees and a couple other brands I can't remember), lmao/smh.

To me if you have to pinwheel your jeans, they're TOO wide. Get tapered jeans or skinnies if that's the look you're going for... Back to a previously asked question in this thread, but 511's are cut perfectly for the roshes IMO, and 508's look great as well. It all depends on your shoes size also, as the fit of a slim jean might be baggy on a sz 8 but be crisp on a sz 11.

Anyway, to each his own. Enjoy your roshes, always Be Fresh...

LOL! You beat me too it! Everyone was Pin rolling back in 80's and early 90's. This is alao when we also had jeans with the elastic sweatpant style cuffs. People even tucked their jean elastic sweat pant style cuffs in their tube socks. Oh those were the days.

I sooooo remember wearing Z. Cavaricci, Girbaud jeans, JNCO, Cross Colors, Skidz, etc.

Sheesh. I'm getting old.

Last edited:
Exactly why I jumped on em lol...Get em form EU or just wait and see when they arrive here i guess

Yea if theyre still up by the end of the week ill cop both canvas pairs, have a feeling theyre gonna retail around the same in the US

26 is old? Come on man! You're a young buck.

16 years of organized basketball will have you feeling like 62 even at 26. Lol! Knees just ain't the same no more!

If thats young, that makes me a baby lol. 16 
roll.gif

Man I wish I could be 16 again! Dunking was soooooo easy. Now, I have to put effort into jumping. Lol!

LOL I remember when I thought 26 meant the beginning of the downhill slide since you were officially in your lates 20s!

Roshe's are coming into their own slowly and have become an instant classic but I could never get rid of my J's in favor of only Roshes as they are my true classics and nostalgia will always have me copping pairs that remind me of my childhood...

Oh no, my J's are staying right in the closet. When I say Nike Basketball I mean Lebron/KD/Kobe! Grew up with J's, suspect quality or not I'll hold on to them for quite sometime.

Last edited:
LOL! You beat me too it! Everyone was Pin rolling back in 80's and early 90's. This is alao when we also had jeans with the elastic sweatpant style cuffs. People even tucked their jean elastic sweat pant style cuffs in their tube socks. Oh those were the days.

I sooooo remember wearing Z. Cavaricci, Girbaud jeans, JNCO, Cross Colors, Skidz, etc.

Sheesh. I'm getting old.

Damn, we def wore cross colors and girbauds, and the jeans with the elastic at the bottom... its funny cuz now Ronnie Fieg is trying to bring those pants back for the "hipster" crowd, lol... I'm all for making the kicks as VISIBLE as possible but pinrolling needs to stay in the 80's fam....

Thread is moving at a much more normal pace. Today is the day I hopefully do my iD orders. Gonna stick with 2 for now.

Damn, we def wore cross colors and girbauds, and the jeans with the elastic at the bottom... its funny cuz now Ronnie Fieg is trying to bring those pants back for the "hipster" crowd, lol... I'm all for making the kicks as VISIBLE as possible but pinrolling needs to stay in the 80's fam....

Ronnie Fieg does some awesome shoe collaborations but I can't get on board with bringing back elastic denim cuffs. Sweat pants I'm okay with though.

I just hope he doesn't try and bring back the early 90s style back when we wore long and short jean overalls with one of the clips off and hanging down, starter jackets, and wearing head visors backwards. It'll look like a dejavu ambiance of Color Me Bad and Kris Kross videos.

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly, I'm turning 27 this year and as I look toward the next stage in my life (wife, house) I can't see me self haggling with teenage resellers for a pair of Jordan's anymore. Plus I think casually nothing tops a roshe if you're going in the sneaker direction. Lets not even get started on comfort lol. To top it all off the $70 price point makes everyone smile. Ever since trying on sport reds late last summer it's been a Roshe life.
I'm approaching that same point lol. 23 and about to finish college...I've just found myself growing out of the performance basketball shoes and focusing more on runners in general.  Especially during the upcoming warm months when you're just going out to run some errands, they're just so easy to throw on

Im still wearing BAPE.....lol

I thought Nigo sold BAPE? Last time I wore BAPE was during the KAWS line and when Pharrel's BBC clothing line first released. Lol. I actually still have my OG BAPE and BBC t-shirts.

The Busy Work Shop in NYC was pretty awesome. I also went the the Busy Works store in London 6 years ago lol. Man I loved the BAPE stuff.

A Bathing Ape set soooo many trends.

Last edited:
Idk if its true or not but this guy said the fly wire roshes releasing on April 20
Gonna pass on the flywires. I was only gonna cop because of the hyper blue but I can make my own blue CW with iD. I have the sample pair that was posted on Team Roshe's IG a bit back and it's not that comfortable. I'm all OG mesh or nothing now.

Last edited:
I thought Nigo sold BAPE? Last time I wore BAPE was during the KAWS line and when the Pharrel's BBC clothing line first released. Lol. I actually still have my OG BBC t-shirts.

The Busy Work Shop in NYC was pretty awesome. I also went the the Busy Works store in London 6 years ago lol. Man I loved the BAPE stuff.

A Bathing Ape set soooo many trends.
BBC is still popular i think.. i guess relevant to street fashion

Back
Top Bottom