Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my EQT 93 are huge...

eg:

asics gl3/gl5: 11.5 US

asics saga: 11US

newbalance 998/577: 11US

nike am1 etc/jordan:11.5US

nike af1: 11US

adidas stan smith,zx5k,8k,9k: 11US

adidas EQT 93: 10.5US

don't know if it will work the same for others...good luck

my EQT 93 are huge...

eg:

asics gl3/gl5: 11.5 US

asics saga: 11US

newbalance 998/577: 11US

nike am1 etc/jordan:11.5US

nike af1: 11US

adidas stan smith,zx5k,8k,9k: 11US

adidas EQT 93: 10.5US

don't know if it will work the same for others...good luck
thanks, because im the same sizes as you for my shoes, except a full size down. what i mean is like im a 10.5 in gl3/gl5, 10 in nb/nike af1s, 10.5 in jordans/air maxes, etc.

guess i'll go for a 9.5 on these then.

Last edited:

thanks, because im the same sizes as you for my shoes, except a full size down. what i mean is like im a 10.5 in gl3/gl5, 10 in nb/nike af1s, 10.5 in jordans/air maxes, etc.

guess i'll go for a 9.5 on these then.
np! in gl5 i can go .5 up from nike btw but i prefer to stay tts and use thin socks

Def whole size down for the EQT. I tried on a pair last weekend and I'm normally a 9.5 but 8.5 fit me perfect. I was swimming in a 9.

Def whole size down for the EQT. I tried on a pair last weekend and I'm normally a 9.5 but 8.5 fit me perfect. I was swimming in a 9.
that's pretty crazy that their size is so much different; I am the same size as you, and I wear 9 or 9.5 in almost every shoe, but thinking that an 8.5 would be better for these; I hate when shoes fit too big, like way too big where even tightening the shoelaces still leaves them flopping around on foot.

Yeah it's weird. I went on to adidas.com and asked a rep about sizing and she said tts but no ******* way that's true. Whole size down for me just right. Not too tight or too loose.

Anybody read that article he tweeted ? Oct 18 his apparel drops , collab with ones stroke. limtied prob means a kith release only . Apparently "limited " means something else to Aaron

Just a heads up for anyone eying the double zip hoodie. Uniqlo has some right now for a third of the price (or what I'm guessing the price will be) and they're pretty nice, unbranded for those who don't like the huge logos. I'm wearing one now and the french terry they use is softer than any of my Bleecker sweats.

Boy, some of us are dating ourselves lol. Especially when we're quoting commercials. 30 and up crowd in here today, ladies 
roll.gif

i like joggers and i think the more subdued looking joggers will stick around for along time.   

im older too (27)...i also have a lot of denim and a diverse wardrobe mainly classic menswear and i don't look like anyone who would wear RF's apparel.

joggers are a good look imo...but no drop crotch. that looks terrible. 

i wonder what's been up with the FCFS jazz.. Not sure if this is also because there's not a lot of hype or because there are more shoes..

lack of hype

other drops(asics new balance)dudes are lined up outside WAITING for the ticket annoucement days in advance

this shoe will be a huge resell flop

due to it being available at other adidas accounts

and people dont really like the shoe all that much

price has turned off some people nyc tax and ship its like $195-$200

it will move because its a fieg drop

but wont be surprised at ebay sellers moving under retail after fees on this one

Back
Top Bottom