Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bros, I would really say folks are more geeked on the clothes than they are at the shoes at this point lol.. But echoing the homie, if you're on the site at 11am I think you should be okay. I really want to believe the overall RF hype is dying back down. Seems like each release its lacking the luster of the one prior to it (with the exception of the big asic releases of this year).

Exactly. It's the frequency of his releases too. My one friend who isn't that much into sneakers literally said "another one" when the DSM Pumas came out.

Dudes just releasing shoes left and right. Shoot, I'm willing to bet he has more collabs this year than any other shop in the world

Exactly. It's the frequency of his releases too. My one friend who isn't that much into sneakers literally said "another one" when the DSM Pumas came out.

Dudes just releasing shoes left and right. Shoot, I'm willing to bet he has more collabs this year than any other shop in the world

Yeah i would agree.. Most shops ramp up in the fall (BDGA, CNCPTS, various others)

Kith has been droppin joints all year..like literally from January to Now there's been a release nearly every 6 weeks or so..

so anyone who got the gold USA ascis, do they crease a lot? the gold toebox part?

I wonder if the adidias is gonna be problem, knowing that its gonna be lather probally.

so anyone who got the gold USA ascis, do they crease a lot? the gold toebox part?

I wonder if the adidias is gonna be problem, knowing that its gonna be lather probally.
I've got them and I honestly have not noticed any creasing. There might be some slight creases but nothing across the entire toebox. I've already worn them a ton too. With that being said, Aaron might has used a different material on the adi so wear could certainly affect it differently.

Last edited:
Bros, I would really say folks are more geeked on the clothes than they are at the shoes at this point lol.. But echoing the homie, if you're on the site at 11am I think you should be okay. I really want to believe the overall RF hype is dying back down. Seems like each release its lacking the luster of the one prior to it (with the exception of the big asic releases of this year).
yea im still going after the shoes but the clothing is starting to draw my attention more. Especially if he drops those meekers...

I've got them and I honestly have not noticed any creasing. There might be some slight creases but nothing across the entire toebox. I've already worn them a ton too. With that being said, Aaron might has used a different material on the adi so wear could certainly affect it differently.

It's weird because they crease upward---at least on my pair.. it looks less noticeable.. maybe this is due to the thicker material on the toe..

Was thinking that the blue label mercers were also planning to drop this weekend...

Last edited:
adi's look so good here! Apparel looks good too.

That poncho though 
roll.gif

Mine have minimal creasing. The leather is really soft so they don't crease much. I've worn mine a handful of times.

$170 
roll.gif

Still gonna cop probably 
embarassed.gif
Same haha idgaf

edit:

jesus christ aaron stories are insane!

"I sourced an exquisite gold leather for the toe to represent the NYPD badge, and added a fishscale print as an element of levity"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom