Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Have you ever bought from SNS before? Shipping is dirt cheap to the US and the price they show is USD
OOps never bought but tried, their site is trash tho unless u TND. Just bought from only 1 euro site as I'm not trying to pay extra. Really don't even now how they charging 159 only 11 buck difference but still wat du fudge.

OOps never bought but tried, their site is trash tho unless u TND. Just bought from only 1 euro site as I'm not trying to pay extra. Really don't even now how they charging 159 only 11 buck difference but still wat du fudge.

Right? I failed so many times, especially on the Grand Slam 'dre's.

But $10 shipping from overseas is dirt cheap.

Think herthy kith bar was the heat he was referring to. When talkin about toasty item under the steeeep tekkkk

I just hate how all these crappy photos in make the gold seem yellow. If they're using the same gold material as the USAs, this isn't the case at all. Joints are beautiful in person

most people will not agree with me but what i don't like in these is the printed scales on the toebox......reminds me dummy cellphones with sticker-screens....too fake. also, would have prefered white sole i think..

So everyone still hates the adidas right? I'm going to go for them but I just want to know how easy this is gonna be on sat.

So everyone still hates the adidas right? I'm going to go for them but I just want to know how easy this is gonna be on sat.
no harder than any other KITH release this year. persistence is key, if youre on at 11 youll be straight

no harder than any other KITH release this year. persistence is key, if youre on at 11 youll be straight
I know it wont be harder. I'm assuming it will be a lot easier than normal. Probably more like the pumas which sat for a few mins if i remember correctly.

Bros, I would really say folks are more geeked on the clothes than they are at the shoes at this point lol.. But echoing the homie, if you're on the site at 11am I think you should be okay. I really want to believe the overall RF hype is dying back down. Seems like each release its lacking the luster of the one prior to it (with the exception of the big asic releases of this year).

Back
Top Bottom