Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Apart from that looking nothing like what the actual pair would look like (that photo is just terrible), i think they actually look pretty good top-down. It's the side view that throws me off..

Apparently the Sage's are the last Ronnie Fieg x Asics to release outside of Kith

Last edited:
I'm liking that fishtail parka might pick it up depending on the price, wasn't gonna drop 400+ for that adidas one

it should sell ofc ^^....and i think he will stop sending sneakers to other boutiques in order to maintain the hype to high levels(like it was before the volcanoes-correct me if i m wrong but i think his sneakers were harder to get at that time)

Still not feeling the Kith apparel line. There were a few times they came close, but always end up looking like a straight up bite or overbranded. If you cant see the similarities to Nautica/TH sailing gear in this next line...well. 

Aaron needs to cool it trying to hype the adi. I want to be able to just swoop in with ease on sat.

I'm cool with a few of the consortium stores, I'll yet all know by thurs / fri.

It might be true and Adidas might be kissing ***.

Hypothetically, let's say Adidas was right originally when stating these would hit other Consortium accnts (which I still do believe) and they happened to change the course of release, those production pairs are STILL out there somewhere (I'm assuming allocated to Kith). I honestly feel like Aaron is reaching considering Adidas NEVER removed or retracted the tweet.

it should sell ofc ^^....and i think he will stop sending sneakers to other boutiques in order to maintain the hype to high levels(like it was before the volcanoes-correct me if i m wrong but i think his sneakers were harder to get at that time)
it's not always his choice whether his sneakers release at other boutiques or not. Of course he has a little more leverage with asics since he basically revived their retro line but nb, adidas etc. will release it how they want to most likely

it's not always his choice whether his sneakers release at other boutiques or not. Of course he has a little more leverage with asics since he basically revived their retro line but nb, adidas etc. will release it how they want to most likely

yea adidas is a far bigger company its what they say not what ronnie says

plus for adidas to say available at other places and few days prior fieg and ONLY fieg to say just kith

sorry not buyin it

just looks like spin to bring out the resellers to move product

because to collabo with adidas and it to not move wouldnt be a good look for the future

$180 and shipping that's damm near $200 for some Adidas collabos when packers had one for $140.

Dude is taxin for no reason
mean.gif
If I didn't cop the Primeknit Boosts for $120 off BDGA yesterday, I would be passing. No reason ya'll shouldn't heavily consider the Primeknit Boosts or even the Y3 boosts at that price point. 

If you're a 12, cop these: http://www.ruleofnext.bigcartel.com/product/y-3-yohji-boost-black-white

Also, I'm sure dude will have some sort of accesories to get with it that will somewhat justify that price. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom