Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They not even gonna give him that week/two week grace period?

adidas is sayin nope

but that could change

they might give him a week or 2 for other retailers

im sure adidas stores will have the shoe though on day and date unless they decide to be nice

"problem" is this has a good cause behind it which is good publicity for adidas so they may not let him rock for 2 weeks in advance

Limited or nah, still doesn't change the fact that i don't like it. Hoping for the wider release so more who want em will get em.

Last edited:
Im feeling Saturday's release is gonna be kith exclusive. Hence ronnies tweet.

Then adidas gonna release at other retailers. And Ronnie gonna save face by saying "well technically they were a kith exclusive, I had no idea adidas was gonna do that blah blah"

Im feeling Saturday's release is gonna be kith exclusive. Hence ronnies tweet.

Then adidas gonna release at other retailers. And Ronnie gonna save face by saying "well technically they were a kith exclusive, I had no idea adidas was gonna do that blah blah"

the release on saturday will probably include extras (i.e. - socks, packaging, etc.).. It'll be something to make this release "exclusive" and i'm assuming also justifying this 180 price point..

The adidas could have definitely been better. I was disappointed because adidas is becoming my favorite brand right now.

the release on saturday will probably include extras (i.e. - socks, packaging, etc.).. It'll be something to make this release "exclusive" and i'm assuming also justifying this 180 price point..

ill guess packaging but thats it

im sure he is pushing the exclusive hype to also help his clothing sales as he has a lot of apparel dropping with the shoe

so the clothing is def exclusive to him lol

They not even gonna give him that week/two week grace period?

adidas is sayin nope

but that could change

they might give him a week or 2 for other retailers

im sure adidas stores will have the shoe though on day and date unless they decide to be nice

"problem" is this has a good cause behind it which is good publicity for adidas so they may not let him rock for 2 weeks in advance
who knows what will happen. We'll find out Friday/Saturday for sure.

Guys, I'm looking to purchase the off-white bleekers. Does anyone know if the  sizing is like the Indigo label quilted bleekers? Much insight will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ron dawg making onesies now?? 
roll.gif

the apparel collection is looking kinda dope right about now.

seems like he's trying to aim for stylish basics with a university twist with the kith academy thing.. reminds me of the brooklyn circus "university basics" drops.

Wow, those are looking great. Never noticed the contrast between the leather/nubuck heel.

Really hoping these pricing rumors aren't true. 

Wow, those are looking great. Never noticed the contrast between the leather/nubuck heel.

Really hoping these pricing rumors aren't true. 

dawg that suede on the heel looks amazing.. :smokin

hoping i can scoop.. i've been banking on these since the RG and Mint drop

dawg that suede on the heel looks amazing.. :smokin

hoping i can scoop.. i've been banking on these since the RG and Mint drop

Dog I love the shape of the sole. It's like slimmer in the midfoot and leads to a wider toe. It's like a car man :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom