Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Apparently theres 4 laces options. Im guessing dark blue, light blue, white, and then gold maybe for the fourth?

Sweats will never go out of style, probably worn less out in public like they are now, but they'll always be around.

Joggers on the other hand, I'm pretty sure won't be the "hot" thing for long. Pinrolling the same...

Pin rolling has been around for close to 25+ years, I use to do that in the 80s :lol: wouldn't do it now tho.

ALL trends come and go, if you don't believe that, you're probably just too young to know any better.

Who cares if trends come and go? If you like a style or the way a piece of clothing looks then wear it. Just because something may not be trendy anymore doesn't mean you're not allowed to like it.

There's no problem with that, but dudes that are on joggers right now act like they'll be the in thing forever... They won't.

Agree tho, wear what you like and feel comfortable wearing.

Dat bugle boy steez...
"Excuse me, but are those bugle boy jeans"
laugh.gif

Dudes wearing bootcuts and #NTDenim STILL think they'll be in em forever...

And bammas look like clowns, lol...

There's always the guys that as they get older start to wear more fitted clothing, and more age appropriate/location appropriate clothes and FITS/cuts.

Then there's always the dudes that stay suck in the x0's (80's, 90's, plug in the decade of your youth in here) and won't let past styles/trends go.

I'm 34. I can't dress like an 18 yr old the rest of my life (And plug in extreme style in here, SKINTIGHT pants, OD baggy jeans, etc). Try and dress for your body type, and most IMPORTANTLY, what makes YOU comfortable. Not everyone will agree (myself included), but try and always keep it location appropriate, with the right pair of shoes (since we're sneakerheads and all).

lol repped. Dudes be all over that Zack Morris steez.

Joggers will disappear from the lime light in a few years but they'll always be around somewhere. I mean bboys and bgirls have been rocking cuffed pants for decades. And in 12-20 years they'll make a come back. Just like bell bottoms, bootcuts, capris, and fitted/skinny jeans. Whether you catch the next wave depends on how old you are now and where you are in life when it happens.

For me, I'm going to rock what I can get away with w/o getting called onto Jenny Jones/Maury/whatever show you kids watch nowadays for a makeover.

170 plus shipping (roughly 180) must've been what solevalue was referring to. I ain't tripping, I wasn't tryna spend 190 total.

3000 doesnt sound like a cake walk...
I know... I'm like one of 3 people who want them and i'll probably crash and burn 
frown.gif

gotta stay positive though 
happy.gif

When I think about it, I was able to get both the Sage and RG in one order on RD and those were way more hyped than these. I think i'll be good at 11am on Sat.

Last edited:
so if i'm a 9.5 I should get a 9. I'm normally a 9.5.  Do they fit that much bigger?

EQT Supports run huge. Went to try on a pair this week so i know what size to get and a full size down fit me perfect. 9.5 is my TTS, so i'll be going for an 8.5. I have a pretty wide foot for reference.

Back
Top Bottom