Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The bolded lines are pretty much the same reasons why the DSMs were unattractive to many others as well.. in addition to just being plain

i wonder what's been up with the FCFS jazz.. Not sure if this is also because there's not a lot of hype or because there are more shoes..

lack of hype

other drops(asics new balance)dudes are lined up outside WAITING for the ticket annoucement days in advance

this shoe will be a huge resell flop

due to it being available at other adidas accounts

and people dont really like the shoe all that much

price has turned off some people nyc tax and ship its like $195-$200

it will move because its a fieg drop

but wont be surprised at ebay sellers moving under retail after fees on this one

What happened to keeping it simple?

Ronnie only including extra laces? No socks, no nothing? C'mon dog.....

Went by today and they took down the wall between atrium and kith and replaced it with some all white room with the never forget capsule. The side door will now be a main entrance to kith.

i wonder what's been up with the FCFS jazz.. Not sure if this is also because there's not a lot of hype or because there are more shoes..

lack of hype

other drops(asics new balance)dudes are lined up outside WAITING for the ticket annoucement days in advance

this shoe will be a huge resell flop

due to it being available at other adidas accounts

and people dont really like the shoe all that much

price has turned off some people nyc tax and ship its like $195-$200

it will move because its a fieg drop

but wont be surprised at ebay sellers moving under retail after fees on this one

Is that really so ? Resell on eBAY is $400 ish ...

are the sizing on these adidas gonna be the same as other eqt 93s? cause they run huge. but since these are collabs will they run different in sizing? cause i dont want to get the wrong size..

if u miss out for any reason, these can and will be had at resell for close to retail or even at retail and below....no hype for these compared to the GLV this year

Boy, some of us are dating ourselves lol. Especially when we're quoting commercials. 30 and up crowd in here today, ladies 
roll.gif
30+ right here yes you is correct......I feelz myself before anything else in the morning too, correct about that too. You receive nothing you thot bye felicia.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I was looking to grab a pair of cove GLV's. Anyone have an idea of what the current market price right now is? Only pairs I see on the bay in my size (9) are around $400.

so if i'm a 10.5 - 11 usually then a 10 should fit me fine??
Honestly its hard to say if a shoe will fit someone else good or not bc everyones feet are different. However, I know I am going to go 1 full size down from trying a pair on in store. My true size is 9.5. Going down to an 8.5. If you are closer to an 11 than a 10.5, then a 10 should be pretty good. But if its the other way around, that your true size is closer to a 10.5, then a 10 might be a little large on you.

I was looking to grab a pair of cove GLV's. Anyone have an idea of what the current market price right now is? Only pairs I see on the bay in my size (9) are around $400.

Lowest I've seen is around 280 and highest is around 400$ so I would say 300$ for a ds pair

Honestly its hard to say if a shoe will fit someone else good or not bc everyones feet are different. However, I know I am going to go 1 full size down from trying a pair on in store. My true size is 9.5. Going down to an 8.5. If you are closer to an 11 than a 10.5, then a 10 should be pretty good. But if its the other way around, that your true size is closer to a 10.5, then a 10 might be a little large on you.

I sized down to a 10 on the DSM that's the last shoe that I can remember people saying to size down a full size. Its usually a matter of width for me. There are very few styles I can naturally wear a 10 in but it happens. 10.5 is perfect; 11 if it runs narrow.

Back
Top Bottom